Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'll be redoing the first few updates but that's once the game is complete. Spending 3 months reworking something most have already played doesn't seem like a good use of time. And I still have a lot of improving to do on my rendering skills, if I redo them now, I would just have to redo them again later.

MC was originally supposed to have chest hair but it was a pain to work with and it looked awful from POV, looked like he had a 2 inch thick rug on his chest. There was a render where I forgot to remove it.

Aaliyah is half solo, half triangle with Jada. Her path can't be solo since it's locked behind Aaliyah's. Jada might also be part of the second MILF harem, I haven't sorted that one out yet.
Thats fair, thanks for the honest answer mate keep up the AMAZING work.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'll be redoing the first few updates but that's once the game is complete. Spending 3 months reworking something most have already played doesn't seem like a good use of time. And I still have a lot of improving to do on my rendering skills, if I redo them now, I would just have to redo them again later.
Stop! You had me at "I'll"

Seriously so many devs could learn from you already. You're my boy, Moon! <3

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Damn...this game is a hidden gem, im glad i found it ,all the girls look amazing with their own story and the family theme is quite nice overall,Definitely recommending it

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
MC's going on a double date. Turns out Petunia is the hot sister.

Meet Lily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apparently my boy Omar is going to have a threesome!
Not sure how he will be able to handle it but I'm not gonna lose time thinking about it.
I'll be cheering for him though!
Good luck Omar!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
So MoonBox, will we have the oppurtunity to shag Lily? (I'm guessing the MC gets blind drunk and wakes up next to her) I mean I like big women, but she terrifies me, still it would be most definitely be interesting to see what happens if it's a yes.
But still, Betty is the BBW goddess here and i doubt that will change anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So MoonBox, will we have the oppurtunity to shag Lily? (I'm guessing the MC gets blind drunk and wakes up next to her) I mean I like big women, but she terrifies me, still it would be most definitely be interesting to see what happens if it's a yes.
But still, Betty is the BBW goddess here and i doubt that will change anytime soon.
I haven't gotten to that scene yet, I'll find out when I write it.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Another soldier for the Betty Brigade, welcome aboard her privates.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes