Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ok. I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :D
I honestly don't think any of you like the taste of coffee and the boost you get from it is from the ton of cream and sugars you put in it. Drink it properly. Black no sugar.

MoonBox, need more Sophia, Aiko and Paveena stat!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Who is Aiko ?? and Paveena how is her pregnacy going ?
Aiko's the masseuse at that spa where Shizuka and Asami used to work (involuntarily). As for Veena's pregnancy, she should give birth, perhaps some updates later (and probably come up with a good explanation if the baby looks a bit too much like the biological father).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Aiko's the masseuse at that spa where Shizuka and Asami used to work (involuntarily). As for Veena's pregnancy, she should give birth some updates later.
Matecito ? ;) Yeah I know who is Aiko, I just teased Satou these days enough and was looking for another victim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm really exited when and under which circumstances she will reapear, tried to bribe Moon to spoil , but haven't had enough money to pay the Booze he demanded ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and ArDZer

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Aiko's the masseuse at that spa where Shizuka and Asami used to work (involuntarily). As for Veena's pregnancy, she should give birth, perhaps some updates later (and probably come up with a good explanation if the baby looks a bit too much like the biological father).
That's why she will be running Nana's Daycare center to help take care of the MC's many children.:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
whats up with all the dead moms, its like theres someting in the water in the town making dead moms and terable fathers
Oh then i missed the "Dead Moms/ Stepmoms" games, mostly are the Fathers either dead, runaway, super Assholes, or turbo cucks there are only a few games where the Mom / Stepmom is absent, I play only 2 of them one is this the other is 7R

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I got it figured out who's going to be the first customer at the MC's garage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3014216 View attachment 3014218
As you are mentioning Tanya I just realized Since Tanya "just" got pregnant with the second kid, shouldn't Tanyas Kids be Number 1 and Number 4 since the others were Impregnated before her second time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Feel free to ignore the ramblings from someone sleep deprived, as I haven't slept yet :LOL:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
As you are mentioning Tanya I just realized Since Tanya "just" got pregnant with the second kid, shouldn't Tanyas Kids be Number 1 and Number 4 since the others were Impregnated before her second time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But did she get pregnant the 2nd time when she first arrived or when she went clothes shopping and was that before or after our mile high club flight with Karen.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
My family, uncles, cousins, father in law, were coffee growers in Angola. They grew the grains that coffee companies use to give some strength to the Arabica shit. is this variety. Most of you would have a heart attack if you drank it. It is not as aromatic, but, flavor wise, oh brother...

I consume amphetamines on a daily basis. Trust me, your coffee would do nothing to my heart. Caffeine doesn't do that much to me anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant
3.80 star(s) 288 Votes