Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.50] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
When part 3 reaches 5gb.

And I'm surprised you can string a complete sentence together, que sera, sera......

I guess there are many things you don't understand........
Sorry to disappoint you. I guess I should have gone to the school of "blind supporters and dishing out sarcasm" instead of a proper school.

Reactions: RDFozz

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Then Serenity ..... I saw that so many times I know it word for word, people hate watching it with me.
Firefly / Serenity is the greatest show / movie to ever exist. Screw Fox Network for cancelling it early on us. I too have all of it memorized word for word.

Also, screw you for making me feel even older (I'm 10 years older than you). lol

Reactions: tslojr

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
....and for our next contest, there will be no animations, no Nana, limited substitutions and NO TIME LIMIT! (wait, I think that's Rollerball..nevermind)

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Lol no intercourse with Jamila I hope it happens in version 0.51 hahahaha. As I already said, one thing is Nana and her aunt (if the patch is used) because of their trauma.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
People who bitch about not fucking Nana yet are the reason television series have dropped from five or more seasons of twenty episodes a piece down to two seasons if you're lucky of eight episodes if you're lucky.

No patience or commitment.
Bullshit. Shows got more and more expensive and complicated. 22 episodes of single season of Game of Thrones would be impossible, both financially and logistically.

I think people who want the old tv show format back are repressing memories of all the BS filler arcs, holiday specials and various other shit that was in old shows just to fill an episode count requirement.

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01 and Cavpal
3.80 star(s) 289 Votes