BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
What happens if you avoid all the Allison and Jamila points and route indicators (where they show up in the walkthrough)? I've been told that these women are unavoidable, but then what do the points even affect? #SaveMelissa

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
What happens if you avoid all the Allison and Jamila points and route indicators (where they show up in the walkthrough)? I've been told that these women are unavoidable, but then what do the points even affect?
The point route was dropped after part 1, so nothing different happen. The 7 main LIs (in the banner) are all unavoidable.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Why would one wish a house to meet a deceased doctor of death?

Who is in the lead here? are you going to move the house to the cemetery or bring the bones to the house?

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Why would one wish a house to meet a deceased doctor of death?

Who is in the lead here? are you going to move the house to the cemetery or bring the bones to the house?
well the house could be dying as in falling apart so that would require such a person

i actually had to look up that name

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Didn't we do this one already?
Could be, could be.........with my memory it's very possible I've already done that exact same "joke" and forgot about it....

What happens if you avoid all the Allison and Jamila points and route indicators (where they show up in the walkthrough)? I've been told that these women are unavoidable, but then what do the points even affect? #SaveMelissa
As was stated the points system have been removed and the choices you get with The Magnificent 7™ are what fetishes you want to partake in, the vanilla stuff is unavoidable.

3.80 star(s) 288 Votes