Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
MC loves redheads even his college roommate was aredhead. One thing that confuses me how is it he didn't know cat was a redhead.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
At the age of 25, my hair began to appear gray lol, and here you are discussing about baldness:ROFLMAO: perhaps this is an inheritance from my father; he began to have gray hair at the age of 19 :Kappa:

Reactions: MakkAnzy

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
At the age of 25, my hair began to appear gray lol, and here you are discussing about baldness:ROFLMAO: perhaps this is an inheritance from my father; he began to have gray hair at the age of 19 :Kappa:
Male Pattern baldness usually comes from the mothers side of the family. My dad died at age 66 with a full head of black hair. It wasn't till 2018 that I ever saw a photo of my grandfather on my mothers side and our hairlines were an exact match.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
At 26, I only became bald on the top of my head, the sides continued to grow normally. Does anyone understand how I felt as a 26-year old Man starting to get Bald? :HideThePain::HideThePain:
At least I already had my Girlfriend then.:HideThePain::HideThePain:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
At 26, I only became bald on the top of my head, the sides continued to grow normally. Does anyone understand how I felt as a 26-year old Man starting to get Bald? :HideThePain::HideThePain:
Those that go bald in the front are lovers, those that go bald in the back are thinkers. Those that go bald all over just think they are a lover.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can relate, I'm only 32 but I've been balding for many years now. It ages me horribly, I look at least a decade younger with a shaved head and a face

3.80 star(s) 287 Votes