kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Finally a update for my collection eheheh.

Now boys it's about time I go into my batcave and vanish into the darkness when night time comes. The reason for the night time wait?

I saw it's gonna be night time in the upcoming scenes so I shall live in the moment...by myself...in my cave...with my Godzilla the 3rd in my hand ready for action.

Why do you not have a girl suck or fuck you while reading/playing these games?

tbh...I tried and...well....once I have some irl sex going on after awhile I just say fuck it, and finish the mission soldier. SADLY! when that happens I didn't fully immerse myself into what I was playing, aka fuck that bitch! I wanna enjoy my game dammit!!!

Oh yeah....plus some woman like to be JUDGY about what I may be playing or watching. I don't wanna hear any of that shit!!

Woman:coffee:

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Holy hammered dog shit, this was a nice update!

Once again, Amy floored me with her reactions to the MC's antics.

And I have to say, the shot of Amy at the garage, with MC folding her face in his hand(Day113morn172) has to be the sexiest shot of Amy I've ever seen.

Thanks for another solid update, MoonBox!

Nov 19, 2016
I've been out of the loop for a while. Can you bang Nana yet? I know it says in the main post you can't, but maybe it just wasn't updated. I mean the game is on Part 4 already, right?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Lots of Americans do it also. lol Here's another one for you. Some people here wear heavy snow jackets, board shorts, flip flops during winter and we have a shit-ton of snow. Ahaha
I'll wear flip flops jeans and a t-shirt in the snow. If I'm only outside for a few minutes bundling up just means I'm miserable when I'm back inside a few seconds later. If I'm out for a long time I do dress more suitably but still way less heavily than most.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Lol I love how you guys can't help but try to get this thread nuked once again by the powers that be. I'm not complaining though carry on lads.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 287 Votes