Feb 2, 2024
Implied that it was over some Rainforest

Sorry to pop that one as well usally once in the plane shoots towards ground not even a parachute will help (you're not able to jump out of the plane, and would be hit by the Tail or the back wings ).
According to that 1 page, it doesn't say how they died or how they were burried,
They could have died of influenza for all I know.
I can understand killing the Mom and Dad from what I saw.
But did Melisa had to die too?
I would feel much better thinking it was a brother instead.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Thats easy. You must count on it right from the start. Or carry a pocket parachute.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Man... I can already imagine this where my wife and I are flying on vacation, but before that I tell everyone to carry a parachute pocket? :WaitWhat::LUL:

But you forgot that, besides this, it’s also not easy to jump, so you’ll fly out of here like hell while the plane is falling

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3886223
Still missing faceplam reaction.

You'll just stare as Melissa pops back into the game. Lively, passionate and sexy.

Ok, I'll stop it too... for now.
Only way we get Melissa scenes is if we mix her ashes with some silicone to make a pocket pussy. Better hope none of MC's dad's ashes get mixed in or it'll be gay though

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
After Mom Dad and Melissa died or at lesst when we found for sure they weren't coming back,
I moved in with Nana.

Like I said 1 liner, how could I have missed that?
It doesn't say how they died or how they made sure they were not coming back.
Well I didn't have any idea from the begining the story was going to be this good, so I missed 1 page.
Who would have thought 1 page could harm the story so much.
The way she looked, she must have been the oldest sister.
I still would have insisted on a remake and I still do.
It says that their bodies was identified through DNA but the sisters body was to burned to identify which is why some people around here hold out hope for her.......

And no, there will be no remake or retcon regarding the MC's parents and sister so please leave that alone.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I could swear I remember a scene where it was implied the allergy was news to her and she didn't have it.
It was in the spa scene where they both first get bred by "Master" that Asami talks about the banana and there is a choice to be made about if she eats the banana I know that if she does it leads to a comment about Asami having inherited the condition from her own mother and Shizuki wonders why she doesn't have it, at which point MC straight up asks if she has never eaten a Banana which she can not remember having done so at which point she takes and eats one and boom same allergy.

Reactions: xsikal

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Only way we get Melissa scenes is if we mix her ashes with some silicone to make a pocket pussy. Better hope none of MC's dad's ashes get mixed in or it'll be gay though
Upon reading such idea (if the dev ever considers it but would ultimately reject in its entirety), it reminded me of this gif in particular:
ew-brotha-eww-meme.gif
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 288 Votes