KingArthur101

Apr 11, 2020
I can see it now, players get the opportunity to force themselves on Nana before she's ready. She kicks him out of the house and he spends the rest the game living in his car down by the river.
I mean, that would actually be a good early-end game sequence -- have it play out real fast and then have a pop-up "NOW, do you REALLY want to go this way?"
Could make it be the MC's prediction/vision/daydream of what will happen if he does that. And it could loop around to the choice prompt making the event neither canon nor an ending.
An infinite cycle it ungratifying sex with Nana.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
One of my favorite games atm with many nice choices for mature ladies. I understand most people like woman shaved but for the mature ladies i wish there was a option to choose shaved or natural. I know it probably takes more work to make the pubic hair but It feels a bit off with so many woman but they are all shaved.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Is there any alternative route later on with Sandra the cop?
Not sure what you mean. Her route is, "alternative" to many and it seems most opt-out of it (your loss, its hilarious and entertaining regardless of your erection)

If you mean, can you start as a sub and then switch to dom? No. She's a dom and you're her sub and its great.

Pet play goes both ways for Tommy Boy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer and tm2804

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This is one of the things that led me to start using the walk through mod. I had to go back and redo it so the path would continue (equally fantastic, but for different reasons.)
Yea, a conversation at a dinner date had me making the same decision ...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i can see people being fine with forcing themselves on nana and bitch about it ending there and not continuing
Of course, I totally agree with you, It is the most probable scenario, at this point sometimes I am not so sure if they only do it to piss of other Fans.
The Idea isn't bad anyway, so to speak.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I think Nana needs a nice landing strip or something. The clean look doesn't suit her maturity as much as silver bit of hair would. That's my feeling anyway. I wouldn't even mind if she got a bit of a makeover since her and the MC have entered new territory. One of those sassy hairstyles some older women get wouldn't hurt to surprise the MC with one night to usher in a new era of cross generational activities.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think Nana needs a nice landing strip or something. The clean look doesn't suit her maturity as much as silver bit of hair would. That's my feeling anyway. I wouldn't even mind if she got a bit of a makeover since her and the MC have entered new territory. One of those sassy hairstyles some older women get wouldn't hurt to surprise the MC with one night to usher in a new era of cross generational activities.
In that Universe / Parallel Reality / Pocket World no one has pubic hair. It's one of the differences to ours.

Peace :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is it possible to put part 1 on MEGA? All those other sites look like they are ready to give me a virus.
GoFile & Pixeldrain are absolutely fine, I get good speeds from both & generally prefer them to Mega.
You aren't gonna get a virus from any of the OP links here, don't worry.
Some games might throw an AV false positive, but I've been here for 5 years and not had a single virus from the main links on the site.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
GoFile & Pixeldrain are absolutely fine, I get good speeds from both & generally prefer them to Mega.
You aren't gonna get a virus from any of the OP links here.
yes true there were some annoying false positves from Windows Defender using Mixdrop although.
I also prefer Gofile and Pixeldrain

Reactions: whichone
3.80 star(s) 288 Votes