snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Damn you prefer dry heat? I'm the complete opposite. We're having a heatwave here in the UK and the like 2-3 weeks where it didnt rain once were fucking horrible, it was not so bad after it'd rained.
Thats different in my opinion, i also prefer dry heat. Its been stupidly hot here in Canada and the humidity is making so much worse.

You can have hot humid weather and a drought just the same as dry heat and lots of rain.
For a little moment it is fine after it rains but after that it get unbearbly muggy so I too prefer dry heat
Same its usually worse after it rains because of the humidity. Give me dry heat any day.

Reactions: BlueBasil

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The hottest it ever really gets here is 37-38C, It's very rare we get up to 40. The average during the summer here is actually around 30-31C.

I hate the heat so I'm pretty happy with that. :love:

Though there is nothing quite as hot as Aunt Liz, let me tell ya, I reckon you could fry an egg on her ass cheeks. (Totally on topic now... right guys?) :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey Satou, nice to hear that you're back with batterys charged ! ;)
Hopefully you were near a big body of water (with corespondig bodys around, :devilish: so the cool of is quite easy)
what can I say over here average is 37 - 38º celsius in somer and 5 to 10º C in winter so nice and template, over here !
abrazo !

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey Satou, nice to hear that you're back with batterys charged ! ;)
Hopefully you were near a big body of water (with corespondig bodys around, :devilish: so the cool of is quite easy)
what can I say over here average is 37 - 38º celsius in somer and 5 to 10º C in winter so nice and template, over here !
abrazo !
No sadly I doubt I'm gonna go near a big body of water because we are here for a wedding in the Inland and yes I have my special Redhead beside me;):p

• Love
Reactions: xapican

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Oh Tucson how I don't miss thee, almost as hot as Phoenix but with like none of the 24/7 avoid the heat by doing stuff after dark convenience.
The real solution is Flagstaff; where I used to live. Cool and dry in the summer at 7000ft and a verry little dry snow (easier to shovel) in the winter.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Minor point, but I believe the "force" reference simply refers to the fact that you can't play the game without romancing Allison (and possibly Jamila). The reviewer indicates that they do enjoy the relationships with Liz, Amy, and Cat, for instance, so they have reason to enjoy parts of the game; howuever, to view the enjoyable parts, they are "forced" to deal with the parts they find distasteful.

Not that this significantly changes the review, or changes the fact that, with bold notices that there's no sex with Nana yet, and with hints that Allison will be a love interest from very early in the game, the reviewer shouldn't have been able to have spent much time on the game without realizing this fact. However, I do believe it's important to understand clearly what's being said when critiquing someone else's comments.
Yes, it is made obvious from the first game hour at least, even if missing all the rest of information, that Allison is essentially the reason of the game.

If you opt to continue, who's forcing you? If it takes so many hours to understand what is going on, who's to blame here?

He wasn't forced, in any way, shape or form. It's an essential part of a game that he chose to play. That's NOT forcing him. Some games FORCE you to play the role of a rapist. Others even of making the MC to have a shower. Others force you to many, many, many different things, like doing drugs, drinking, etc... If you are uncomfortable at any moment, you can quit, delete the game and move on with your life.

Claiming to be forced, is buyers remorse. It's immature or even childish, however it is always an attempt to shift responsibility. He CHOSE to continue. There was NOTHING forcing him to do the next click.

So, I understood completely what he was trying to say, how he was trying to shift responsibility. The game imposes a condition, 7 of the women are impossible to refuse. Others do the same. It is only a problem if you simply can't stand one or more of them. Since you have no option, continuing is a choice. You make that choice by continuing to play.

Peace :(

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
*blushes*
I think you mean *Heavy Breathing* :LOL:

I don't get it.

edit: ah, like that shitty song. ok, took me a minute.
Shitty? :mad:

I don't know if it's just me or anybody else but I'm having a hard time deciding whether to enter into a bdsm relationship with shizuka I have a save point at the decision but was just wondering if anybody else ran into the same moral dilemma.
It's not one or the other. You're on the romance route no matter what, the BDSM route is more like an add-on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah the BDSM route hasn't even started yet :ROFLMAO:
Wait till they find the sex dungeon in the basement of the next house
Mila isn't really BDSM, it's more CNC and Karen just likes to be dominated, not really BDSM either

Yes, it is made obvious from the first game hour at least, even if missing all the rest of information, that Allison is essentially the reason of the game.

If you opt to continue, who's forcing you? If it takes so many hours to understand what is going on, who's to blame here?

He wasn't forced, in any way, shape or form. It's an essential part of a game that he chose to play. That's NOT forcing him. Some games FORCE you to play the role of a rapist. Others even of making the MC to have a shower. Others force you to many, many, many different things, like doing drugs, drinking, etc... If you are uncomfortable at any moment, you can quit, delete the game and move on with your life.

Claiming to be forced, is buyers remorse. It's immature or even childish, however it is always an attempt to shift responsibility. He CHOSE to continue. There was NOTHING forcing him to do the next click.

So, I understood completely what he was trying to say, how he was trying to shift responsibility. The game imposes a condition, 7 of the women are impossible to refuse. Others do the same. It is only a problem if you simply can't stand one or more of them. Since you have no option, continuing is a choice. You make that choice by continuing to play.

Peace :(
Considering his post history is all in loli games, I'm gonna guess his real complaint was that it's "pedo-bait" and not actual pedo :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 288 Votes