RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
hmm. while we wait lets have a party. everybody throws their meds in a bowl and we all pick out a handful at random.

just hope you get a cute doctor if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours tho.
Dunno, dude. Hard to throw a dose of insulin in a bowl, if someone's going to use it afterwards. Mine is delivered in pens, so you can't really isolate a dose. Plus, my dose would probably kill any without diabetes (and quite a few with it).

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
the wait is excruciating.
You have to do like me and just forget the game exists for two weeks, and play the plethora of games available here (lots of good stuff) while also deal with crippling anxiety for other games that haven't been updated for numerous reasons (calm down everyone, it's a joke), and then boom. With new update, you haven't wait for that long.

Or you can just do like everyone else in this topic and just shitpost, it also works. :KEK:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
It's not just that though ... just the idea that Sam's quantum leaping through the matrix ... or Eternum ... and he can't go home 'cause he never finds the red pill ...
that reminds me i got to see the new quantum leap and play the newest eternum update i'm probably fifty updates behind

• Angry
Reactions: Elhemeer

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16 & Part 2 v0.36 along with Koga3's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you will need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2).

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16:

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.36:

3.80 star(s) 289 Votes