Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I see. Well, i don't have MBs models. So i go with the excuse of "fanart".
I don't think i can reproduce the exact model. I will never be able to match the models of this roster exactly.
My only advice is: please put me on your ignore list. I can't promise this was the last render with "my" Shizuka.
Thanks for the explanation.
Nah. No need for all that. You did good with what you have. I'd personally like to see what else you can come up with. If I was still workin on my game, I'd probably ask you to do the renders.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I took a nap and; I had a dream, guys!

Well, or I saw in the future, or something like that.

We were in 2029 and Grandma's House still had updates, the harem was doing good, Molly was still scared of everything, and MoonBox didn't want to change Tanya's model so she was pregnant with MC's 11th child.

Life was good.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

We were in 2029 and Grandma's House still had updates, the harem was doing good, Molly was still scared of everything, and MoonBox didn't want to change Tanya's model so she was pregnant with MC 11th child.

Life was good.
Life would be good if you stopped drinking because of Grandma's house... :coffee: :HideThePain:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Don't worry, MoonBox will soon have some surprises for all of us! everything has its time
That's why we love him!

And in all seriousness, if this game still has updates in 2029, holy shit I will laugh about my joke being on point but damn I would be happy too! :LOL: :D

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Biggest surprise would be all the females turning into lesbians overnight and leaving the MC and his everlasting supersized erection stranded...
And then you open eyes and you wake up scared :Kappa:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

We were in 2029 and Grandma's House still had updates, the harem was doing good, Molly was still scared of everything, and MoonBox didn't want to change Tanya's model so she was pregnant with MC's 11th child.

Life was good.
In the future where Thomas with his cybernetic implants may be causing a world crisis due to a disproportionate increase in the world's population, after having a threesome with Nana and Jamila (I hope it happens) he realized that nothing was impossible for him and its cyberdick that could be two or more maybe? :unsure::love::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Actually, 25 years in the game's future, Gilford won't need harems any more, because the MC's sons will have repopulated Gilford with males that respect and could satisfy the women around.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Actually, 25 years in the game's future, Gilford won't need harems any more, because the MC's sons will have repopulated Gilford with males that respect and could satisfy the women around.
Mc's sons continue the legacy of hunting MILFs and grannies :HideThePain:

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
i player a little during part 1 and stopped and now hoping to continue since there 3 part since then

i just looked through the gallery and didnt see any scene with Amelia and just want to ask if she on the romance paths or there no path for her , i know the other aunt is in just wondering

3.80 star(s) 293 Votes