txe320

Dec 4, 2023
In how many different ways can I say: "I'm jealous".

Because, I fucking am jealous. Fuck. :(
Hey, don't be. For real man, polyamorous relationships are a lot like monogamous one in a way, but the difference is having a "schedule" that fit all your partners. It would clearly be easier to have a house like Nana's for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we need to start to build some "harem house" in real life, I'm sure it has a market for that.:cool::LOL:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey, don't be. For real man, polyamorous relationships are a lot like monogamous one in a way, but the difference is having a "schedule" that fit all your partners. It would clearly be easier to have a house like Nana's for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we need to start to build some "harem house" in real life, I'm sure it has a market for that.:cool::LOL:
Way too late for me. Waaaay too late.

Peace :D

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
When they make 10+ LIs they lose themselves in timespace... Game has turned into meaningless stupidiosly fuck-fest
Nobody's forcing you to play it. Not playing it gives you more time to play the other couple thousand games from this website alone

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
When they make 10+ LIs they lose themselves in timespace... Game has turned into meaningless stupidiosly fuck-fest
Have you noticed that it's always new accounts with half a dozen posts that come up with these silly missives. Almost as if someone's creating multiple new accounts to get around being blocked. Must be awful to be so needy. Luckily I still have plenty of space on my ignore list...

3.80 star(s) 293 Votes