MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
At the age of 25, my hair began to appear gray lol, and here you are discussing about baldness:ROFLMAO: perhaps this is an inheritance from my father; he began to have gray hair at the age of 19 :Kappa:

Reactions: MakkAnzy

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
At the age of 25, my hair began to appear gray lol, and here you are discussing about baldness:ROFLMAO: perhaps this is an inheritance from my father; he began to have gray hair at the age of 19 :Kappa:
Male Pattern baldness usually comes from the mothers side of the family. My dad died at age 66 with a full head of black hair. It wasn't till 2018 that I ever saw a photo of my grandfather on my mothers side and our hairlines were an exact match.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
At 26, I only became bald on the top of my head, the sides continued to grow normally. Does anyone understand how I felt as a 26-year old Man starting to get Bald? :HideThePain::HideThePain:
At least I already had my Girlfriend then.:HideThePain::HideThePain:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
At 26, I only became bald on the top of my head, the sides continued to grow normally. Does anyone understand how I felt as a 26-year old Man starting to get Bald? :HideThePain::HideThePain:
Those that go bald in the front are lovers, those that go bald in the back are thinkers. Those that go bald all over just think they are a lover.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can relate, I'm only 32 but I've been balding for many years now. It ages me horribly, I look at least a decade younger with a shaved head and a face

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I feel you brother I was 27 when i started balding but(looking around) got married at 26 4 kids. See where i am going with this.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys, so far I've played to the end of part 2 and I'm not sure I'll play the rest, I'm just not engaging with the story, so far it's just too easy... I crave more challenge, more drama/tension and more illusion of choice to draw me in + the size is daunting (I'd have to juggle/delete stuff to download the remaining two parts)

But I have to say I'm really impressed with the sheer volume of content in each of these parts and the fact that the Milf's & Gilf's actually look age appropriate (I'm so tired of games presenting matriarchal characters that look barely out of their teens). I particularly love Minnie, IMO she's the perfect little short stack (I've never seen that model before either), I do like other girls in this ensemble but she is heads and shoulders above them (no pun intended) and there are story elements I was enjoying but as I said at the start the size is daunting. Can anyone (without too many spoilers) give me a sense of how much Minnie content in is the next two parts, how much Dom content? (MC Dom) and if more "drama"develops.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Can anyone (without too many spoilers) give me a sense of how much Minnie content in is the next two parts, how much Dom content? (MC Dom) and if more "drama"develops.
After the Paris trip we barely see Minnie. Once or twice at the most.

As for dom, 99% of the time (except with Sandra) the MC holds the reins of the "action" but he's really dom only with a few characters, like Mila, Jasmine, Karen, Annabelle and I think that's all of them. So there's some but not much.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes