xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey peeps, got one more "how to" for you.

I am in part2 and using KogA's mod that allows "nickname" change for some characters.

The one that I really want to change and find it off putting is Aunt Liz (Elizabeth) calling me "Daddy".
I don't see it in Mod Options for Elizabeth.

Really not into that and don't want anyone calling me "Daddy" definitely not my 37 yr old Aunt.. Just prefer MC's name or I don't know anything else but "Daddy". Any other way to change this since it seems game is forcing this if we cant change it.

Cheers!
Only in part one when you start fooling around for the first time

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I already say it and I'll say it again with no shame; I don't know if it's because she's totally reminded me of someone I knew (and since MoonBox is from Montreal, it is sus as fuck...:cautious: got my eyes on you man!:ROFLMAO:) but Aunt Amy is the best!:love::love::love:

And now we saw both Nana and Amy in Amy's jeans shorts.:sneaky:
they beautiful

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320
May 5, 2022
right, because if he doesnt like fucking grannies then he must be pedophile.

:ROFLMAO:
Your response would be correct, if the original commenters statement was at all correct or accurate. There are only a handful of grannies in the game. While what someone considers old does vary from person to person, much as with standards of beauty, considering most of the characters old or grannies as you said is inaccurate at best.

About 8 of the LIs are in their late teens
About 7 are in their 20s
About 5 are in their 30s

So of the 34 or so LI's in the relationship page about 20 are under 40. Of the 14 that aren't only about 3-5 are Grannies. So most of the LIs aren't exactly old.

If we take the most in the commenters comment to refer to those not in their teens, which would be a majority, then a conclusion could be made that they are something of an Ephebophile.

EDIT: Numerical values were drawn from the relationships page from in game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 3830229
Nana: "Son, I beg you to fuck me before I turn to dust" :LOL:
Until you remember that we still have the great grandma to your love nest too...

Not that she was not attractive in any of her old scenes, but damn, on this upatade she was really beautiful, from the way that she look at the mc to her poses, using that dress she was amazing too...i just wonder how big her tits was before...

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Until you remember that we still have the great grandma to your love nest too...

Not that she was not attractive in any of her old scenes, but damn, on this upatade she was really beautiful, from the way that she look at the mc to her poses, using that dress she was amazing too...i just wonder how big her tits was before...
From Moonbox
1720973637678.png

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
The walkthrough for part 4 seems kind of dodgy, what with the virus warning and all... Can someone verify if it's 100% safe to use it or nah?

-Mal

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Cat and Zelda are sisters. Cat and Zelda are MCs cousins. Cat, Zelda, and MC are Polly's cousins.
Now we just need Riona to adopt Cat. Which would make Cat the sister of Fiona and the twins like they all wanted.

Yes, yes i did use a lot of spoilers

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Cat and Zelda are sisters. Cat and Zelda are MCs cousins. Cat, Zelda, and MC are Polly's cousins.
Now we just need Riona to adopt Cat. Which would make Cat the sister of Fiona and the twins like they all wanted.

Yes, yes i did use a lot of spoilers
I had to confirm with the character chart, but no, Zelda and Polly are not related to MC in any way (if they are, please provide your reasoning/source). The same way Jamila isn't actually MC's mother, even though he calls her as such.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I had to confirm with the character chart, but no, Zelda and Polly are not related to MC in any way (if they are, please provide your reasoning/source). The same way Jamila isn't actually MC's mother, even though he calls her as such.
Wow, you are far too serious and boring for me to ever care about anything you say. On to the ignore list with you.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes