Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Can anyone tell me on which part does the encounter with megan (mabel daughter) start? I don't think I've meet her on my playthrough and couldn't be bothered to start from part 1 again to find out
She is the Amazon cops boss. She bought him in the station.Amazon and her had sex with him in the interrogation room. Basically she got drowned in cum over and over while her husband was in the car waiting for her.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone tell me on which part does the encounter with megan (mabel daughter) start? I don't think I've meet her on my playthrough and couldn't be bothered to start from part 1 again to find out
I think it was Part 3 the scene with Sandra the Amazonian Police Woman in the Police Station if I remember that right.... :unsure:
Yeah, she was first in Part3 with Sandra on police station. But I mean you must be on Sandra's path for her. Than IMHO you must start from part 1 again.

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
You meet her on Part 3 for the first time, but for that, you need to be on Sandra (the cop) path. So, you indeed need to start from Part 1.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You meet her on Part 3 for the first time, but for that, you need to be on Sandra (the cop) path. So, you indeed need to start from Part 1.
You can actually get on her path by playing around with her points a bit through a save editor in part 3, just make sure to use a backup save for that. if I remember right you need to change two variables for that (just experiment a bit :p ), but Moon said he would look into giving another option to access her as hiding her path behind the cop lady's mom dommie path was not per se the intention.

Reactions: MoonBox

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
You can actually get on her path by playing around with her points a bit through a save editor in part 3, just make sure to use a backup save for that. if I remember right you need to change two variables for that (just experiment a bit :p ), but Moon said he would look into giving another option to access her as hiding her path behind the cop lady's mom dommie path was not per se the intention.
Opt-In to everything. Play like god intended.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Every fantasy should remain hidden deep inside, because these are our fantasies, a private matter of the couple and couple in love.

BDSM and all sorts of other ideas should remain personal, because every couple will want to try something new for sexual hobbies and have fun. I personally am not a fan of BDSM, hurting someone for sexual pleasure? no thanks. that's not mine. but in my life I have my own fantasies and ideas and we realize them sometimes. but as they say, this is personal.

Therefore, guys, let's not argue which fantasy is worst and which is good. Every person plays games for the sake of their fantasies and everyone even has fantasies worse than just bdsm, but they won’t reveal them because it’s their personal and they will enjoy it. so just enjoy Grandma's House and MB's perverted ideas. :coffee: :whistle:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen I present You the next person asking about Shawna... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just a thought... What happened to the chick MC banged out on the plane and took her number in the very beginning???? :unsure:
She's gonna come back for one Scene and maybe the Epilogue if I remember it right right now.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes