luffyo

Mar 22, 2022
They are all on Moonbox SubscribeStar Page but you can also download the Full 0.59 Version since you are missing 4 Updates already...
so that 0.59pc zip will let me play from 0.55 end save file?
and full means grandmas house0.59 .zip right? or other file...ty for reply

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
so that 0.59pc zip will let me play from 0.55 end save file?
and full means grandmas house0.59 .zip right? or other file...ty for reply
Yes the full version is named " GrandmasHouse-0.59-pc.zip ".
Choose your preffered Mirror and download it from there
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
If you still need more help FatGiant has a How-To and a FAQ in his Signature...

Reactions: luffyo
Feb 2, 2024
Well that ending looked kinda familiar except in that other game ther were over 20 girls and one sofa.
I wonder what Allison's mom look like? I hope she's just as pretty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MalLiz

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
Look what I mean, man. Prime example. Like dude, I come and check. I make small comment for myself and then you guys tell me to bugger off. Chill and joke a little. No need to be defensive about it.
You know when you're right, people are more hostile and defensive against your opinion. Anyway, the model of this so called nana with that 30 something body "can be had" in other games if people are into this kink. :)

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Apologies it this has already been answered before but for the Android Apks, what's the difference between 59P & 59T? My goal is to get the the taboo patched version.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Apologies it this has already been answered before but for the Android Apks, what's the difference between 59P & 59T? My goal is to get the the taboo patched version.
Just my sugestion. 59P is Patreon verison, than its full of landladys and neighbors. 59T is patched version with family relatives.
But its just my sugestion.

Reactions: geunit
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes