HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
After Mom Dad and Melissa died or at lesst when we found for sure they weren't coming back,
I moved in with Nana.

Like I said 1 liner, how could I have missed that?
It doesn't say how they died or how they made sure they were not coming back.
Well I didn't have any idea from the begining the story was going to be this good, so I missed 1 page.
Who would have thought 1 page could harm the story so much.
The way she looked, she must have been the oldest sister.
I still would have insisted on a remake and I still do.
It says that their bodies was identified through DNA but the sisters body was to burned to identify which is why some people around here hold out hope for her.......

And no, there will be no remake or retcon regarding the MC's parents and sister so please leave that alone.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I could swear I remember a scene where it was implied the allergy was news to her and she didn't have it.
It was in the spa scene where they both first get bred by "Master" that Asami talks about the banana and there is a choice to be made about if she eats the banana I know that if she does it leads to a comment about Asami having inherited the condition from her own mother and Shizuki wonders why she doesn't have it, at which point MC straight up asks if she has never eaten a Banana which she can not remember having done so at which point she takes and eats one and boom same allergy.

Reactions: xsikal

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Only way we get Melissa scenes is if we mix her ashes with some silicone to make a pocket pussy. Better hope none of MC's dad's ashes get mixed in or it'll be gay though
Upon reading such idea (if the dev ever considers it but would ultimately reject in its entirety), it reminded me of this gif in particular:
ew-brotha-eww-meme.gif
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Parents bodies was identified through DNA, so yes, they dead as doornails......

And how exactly is that "not well thought out"?
I assume because making an incest game and leaving out mom and sister seems odd... i saw it a brave choice and Moonbox intentionally hamstriging himself (or just saying, "fuck you" to) the common trope of the genre.

To put words in their mouth, Moonbox wanted the focus on grandma and a mom or sister would have taken away from that.

So, dude has no idea how ironic he was when he said, "not well thought out." its quite the opposite. Like all irony, it needs a certain point of view. But I'm just some dude making shit up over here and jumping to conclusions.

Also, y'all are missing something huge: this shit aint real... the parents could show up at anytime. Thomas could wake up in the shower. We all know how well that tactic went for "Dallas."

Also also, Gravity2. Why am I the ONLY one who ever mentions it... its like y'all are choosing to be willfully ignorant. its right there, Gravity2: the answer to every plot hole and dangling-upsidedown-earring.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Feb 2, 2024
I assume because making an incest game and leaving out mom and sister seems odd... i saw it a brave choice and Moonbox intentionally hamstriging himself (or just saying, "fuck you" to) the common trope of the genre.

To put words in their mouth, Moonbox wanted the focus on grandma and a mom or sister would have taken away from that.

So, dude has no idea how ironic he was when he said, "not well thought out." its quite the opposite. Like all irony, it needs a certain point of view. But I'm just some dude making shit up over here and jumping to conclusions.

Also, y'all are missing something huge: this shit aint real... the parents could show up at anytime. Thomas could wake up in the shower. We all know how well that tactic went for "Dallas."

Also also, Gravity2. Why am I the ONLY one who ever mentions it... its like y'all are choosing to be willfully ignorant. its right there, Gravity2: the answer to every plot hole and dangling-upsidedown-earring.
Well the story went on that direction anyways, can't bring back the dead, unless there's a remake.

dood1e

Feb 4, 2020
Not sure if anyone has asked- but once Nana has been "conquered", can you NOT remove the "THERE IS NO SEX WITH NANA YET" tag for at least a couple weeks. I would love for it to be a surprise when it finally happens. ;)

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Damn this one surprised me, it's actually well written and pretty funny at times, sometimes he's so sweet with "Grandma" that I think I may need a trip to the dentist.
Although what's with almost every woman having to be a virgin or close to one? Are ego's really that fragile or is the developer that afraid of upsetting the anti-ntr brigade? I mean it wouldn't be ntr anyway, unless they were banging some guy right infront of the MC.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn this one surprised me, it's actually well written and pretty funny at times, sometimes he's so sweet with "Grandma" that I think I may need a trip to the dentist.
Although what's with almost every woman having to be a virgin or close to one? Are ego's really that fragile or is the developer that afraid of upsetting the anti-ntr brigade? I mean it wouldn't be ntr anyway, unless they were banging some guy right infront of the MC.
The only "older" virgin is Amy as far as I recall. The younger girls being virgins isn't that weird and it's probably simply the way MB wants it, nothing else (he couldn't care less what about a bunch of whiners on a pirate forum thinks)

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
The only "older" virgin is Amy as far as I recall. The younger girls being virgins isn't that weird and it's probably simply the way MB wants it, nothing else (he couldn't care less what about a bunch of whiners on a pirate forum thinks)
True, but I didn't mean the "main" girls as such, these are some encounters off the top of my head.
The waitress you met before, you see her again with her husband and somehow he can only get hard if she is with another dude. They have never tried this out mind you, and she is still a virgin.
Sophia's mother used a sperm donor, as she thinks any man is unworthy of touching her.
The hotel maid who thinks your dick is the devil (this was pretty funny) was a virgin, saving herself for marriage.
A blonde chick that sees the MC's dick at the beach that you can bang in the elevator, she is on her honeymoon and her husband can't perform and has a tiny dick, she is also a virgin.

I am still enjoying this though, was just a pattern that I saw while playing and wondered why there was quite so much of this happening.

Reactions: doccop63

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
True, but I didn't mean the "main" girls as such, these are some encounters off the top of my head.
The waitress you met before, you see her again with her husband and somehow he can only get hard if she is with another dude. They have never tried this out mind you, and she is still a virgin.
Sophia's mother used a sperm donor, as she thinks any man is unworthy of touching her.
The hotel maid who thinks your dick is the devil (this was pretty funny) was a virgin, saving herself for marriage.
A blonde chick that sees the MC's dick at the beach that you can bang in the elevator, she is on her honeymoon and her husband can't perform and has a tiny dick, she is also a virgin.

I am still enjoying this though, was just a pattern that I saw while playing and wondered why there was quite so much of this happening.
As I said, that's just the way MB likes it, nothing else.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
And Sandra and Jasmine. They arent so old like Amy, but they arent teenagers neither.

Also Natalia was virgin.

And of course Thomas's playmate on coming trip.

3.80 star(s) 290 Votes