jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Liz, Cat, Tanya, Veena, Karen. Who else are confirmed pregnant and on the Relationships page?
I don't remember a lot of explicit opportunities to impregnate girls.
I know various members of the cult are pregnant, but they're not on the Relationships page.
when did cat get preggo? Or karen but then she's not important much like tanya

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
when did cat get preggo? Or karen but then she's not important much like tanya
Cat was confirmed pregnant around the same time as her mom. They both went to Priya to get tested.

She definitely said she's also pregnant during the time when everyone was trying to get Nana to become an alcoholic

The option to make Karen pregnant was on the flight back from Paris I believe. Having typed that now, yea we don't have actual confirmation confirmation that she's pregnant, beyond the in game explicit option to get her pregnant.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Cat was confirmed pregnant around the same time as her mom. They both went to Priya to get tested.

She definitely said she's also pregnant during the time when everyone was trying to get Nana to become an alcoholic

The option to make Karen pregnant was on the flight back from Paris I believe. Having typed that now, yea we don't have actual confirmation confirmation that she's pregnant, beyond the in game explicit option to get her pregnant.
uh guess i glossed over cat preggo.

so she aint preggo then explicitly. now if she is then imma be like how the fuck she doesn't exist in my game.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
At least she didn't empty another bottle (or an entire liquor cabinet) after she finished processing the news. She could've done the same after she overheard Amy wanting to become a mother once she got back with the protagonist after dropping off Polly at her place. Or this could've happened as well that particular time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
get

getting Karen pregnant while cucking her hubby was immense fun. and flight attendent repeatedly scolding him for making scene and bodering other passengers. f***ing brilliant

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Getting Karen pregnant while cucking her hubby was immense fun. and flight attendant repeatedly scolding him for making scene and bothering other passengers. f***ing brilliant
The same goes for Natalia and Larry aka the animal lover (beware of him around Molly). She could've ended up pregnant that time and it was a very good thing he was tied up and a shame he wasn't ballgagged. The same scenario might end up happening with Jada and her soon-to-be ex-husband Jerome and I can't wait to see him having a full-on meltdown, given how bad he's been to her the entire time (and if his daughter ends up being impregnated, that man's not mentally recovering from that and even less if he finds out he was eating freshly made baby batter). :giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The same goes for Natalia and Larry aka the animal lover (beware of him around Molly). She could've ended up pregnant that time and it was a very good thing he was tied up and a shame he wasn't ballgagged. The same scenario might end up happening with Jada and her soon-to-be ex-husband Jerome and I can't wait to see him having a full-on meltdown, given how bad he's been to her the entire time (and if his daughter ends up being impregnated, that man's not mentally recovering from that and even less if he finds out he was eating freshly made baby batter). :giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish:
The Meltdown is gonna be even bigger when he finds out his Sister (Ms. Saunders) has also been fucking the MC... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Liz, Cat, Tanya, Veena, Karen. Who else are confirmed pregnant and on the Relationships page?
I know various members of the cult are pregnant, but they're not on the Relationships page.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't remember how long that took other than her being First, but we've still seen miraculously few pregnancies so far.

There are 34 women in the Relationships tab. Currently of the 27 or so that we've fucked, many of those repeatedly fucked, only 5 are confirmed pregnant.
I called it the Relationships tab and then called it the Relationships page, PLEASE tell me we're not going to be drawing a difference between Tab and Page.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I called it the Relationships tab and then called it the Relationships page, PLEASE tell me we're not going to be drawing a difference between Tab and Page.
Nope, I just clearly didn't remember ... so by the hasn't-been-updated-since-part-2 relationship page, you're right, he's only got 5 people pregnant ...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: S1nsational
3.80 star(s) 289 Votes