Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Assuming your tier list is going in descending order for each tier your top 5 are exactly the same as mine, just have to switch Amy and Allison's spot but then our lists change drastically lol.

Allison/Amy/Liz/Fiona/Riona are definitely my top 5. The redhead duo, the aunties and the grandma. :ROFLMAO:
Amy and Allison are my lust

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not here to judge...

But I will say it's...interesting... how various people here speak of a dislike of the younger characters, because they'd never fuck someone of those ages IRL, but then proceed to install the incest patch on this and many other games.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
MoonBox, Sorry for throwing something of a nitpicky question but - how much time has passed ingame since Tanya's baby was born? No medic or father to really keep track, but i think it usually takes between 2-6 weeks for a woman to (mostly, mothers gaining weight through pregnancy is far from uncommon) recover her before-pregnancy form.

Would really like to see Tanya close to what she was when the MC first boinked her.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm not here to judge...

But I will say it's...interesting... how various people here speak of a dislike of the younger characters, because they'd never fuck someone of those ages IRL, but then proceed to install the incest patch on this and many other games.
I mean moms and aunts and sisters are all also covered under incest. I either go with all available LIs in a game or I nope out of the game. And for me at least a big component of the lack of interest in the 18-19 year old range Irl is that I'd never be in a purely sexual relationship with someone, so it's not just a looks thing for me, there's gotta be that whole emotional aspect, which imo is harder to pull off with someone that much younger than me. In an avn, I wanna see all the story beats and it's easier to squint and click if I'm not super into the lewd scenes.

Plus I really hate landlady/tenant faux taboo.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean moms and aunts and sisters are all also covered under incest. I either go with all available LIs in a game or I nope out of the game. And for me at least a big component of the lack of interest in the 18-19 year old range Irl is that I'd never be in a purely sexual relationship with someone, so it's not just a looks thing for me, there's gotta be that whole emotional aspect, which imo is harder to pull off with someone that much younger than me. In an avn, I wanna see all the story beats and it's easier to squint and click if I'm not super into the lewd scenes.

Plus I really hate landlady/tenant faux taboo.
What I was subtly trying to allude to is, that those who reject or dislike those younger characters, because they wouldn't date them IRL for whatever reasons, but do seek out or otherwise engage in the incest, passively infer that they would engage it that IRL.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes