Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This game has 3 types of LI's.

The main 7 that you can't opt-out of.

A bunch of secondary girls, that have a lot of content, BUT, you can opt-out of for any reason.

And several girls that have only a handful of scenes and can be opted out too. Like Brandy, Betty, Zelda, Shawna etc...

Fiona and her family are on the second level. These girls are mostly grouped in family harems that will have minimal (if at all) contact with the main harem. Sorry for the sad news, but this isn't a giga-harem game. Just a multi-harems one.

MoonBox can I ask again for a background color scheme on the Relationships page? Thanks.

Peace :)
Is it just me, or is Tanya in her own category between the mains and the "secondary"?

You CAN reject her (by not impregnating her), but if you bring her into the fold, she's part of the main harem, right? I mean, she's already Cat's big sister and deep-throat mentor now ...

I see it as:

Tier 1: The Seven Musketeers (plus Molly)
Tier 1a: Tanya (She's D'artagnan ... once she's in, she's in)
Tier 2: The Families (O'Malley's, Priya/Veena, Jada/Aaliyah, etc.) plus Mabel
Tier 3: ... and all the rest, here on Grandma's Isle! (with potential for promotion to Tier 2 in the future)

Grandma's Island.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is it just me, or is Tanya in her own category between the mains and the "secondary"?

You CAN reject her (by not impregnating her), but if you bring her into the fold, she's part of the main harem, right? I mean, she's already Cat's big sister and deep-throat mentor now ...

I see it as:

Tier 1: The Seven Musketeers (plus Molly)
Tier 1a: Tanya (She's D'artagnan ... once she's in, she's in)
Tier 2: The Families (O'Malley's, Priya/Veena, Jada/Aaliyah, etc.) plus Mabel
Tier 3: ... and all the rest, here on Grandma's Isle! (with potential for promotion to Tier 2 in the future)

View attachment 2362999
Love the promo!!! :D (y)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
will i be banned from patreon if i leak the link?
First of all... In Technicallity I think you can "Leak" a gameupdate without the public knowing it's you who did it (correct me if i'm wrong)
Second of all there are plenty of scamming and milking devs out there who deserves to have their game leaked (my opinion) however Mr.Box (firstname Moon) is not one of them, even if I'm dying a little inside waiting for the public release I don't think it's fair to a dev that releases update as often as he does and even sharing his game for free with us who are either to broke or to cheap to support him.

That's just my two cents on the matter...

PS. I'm sorry if my english is bad, it's not my primary language :)

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes