OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
In all fairness it's also mentioned in the "developer notes" in the OP (not the names but "immediate family"). Personally I don't get why people don't read those things before trying a new VN, there is often enlightening info under those spoiler tags.....
Sadly too many people don't bother doing their own research, rather just repeating what they hear from others or are otherwise given to them. Having the info in other area's besides the description or front page is too much work for people.
I also don't generally look at dev notes or patch notes unless I feel like I'm missing something which is not too often. But I also don't complain about my tastes when it's not for me.
By no means do I think how all the complaining is right, but rather there is a bit of a valid point behind it. When you consider the 7 you do run quite a selection of tastes which some may not like. (Once again all for it personally but can see others views)

While I would like a world where people take accountability for themselves we don't like in such a place and at times it's just easier to just placate them than argue, in this case a upfront disclaimer.

Reactions: MoonBox

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
The incest patch for chapter 1 is not in the link on page one. I tried to search but there was insane number of replies on that. Anyone have a link for one that works for chapter 1? I tried the one for chapter 2 but it didn't work. This landlady stuff just makes me crazy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The incest patch for chapter 1 is not in the link on page one. I tried to search but there was insane number of replies on that. Anyone have a link for one that works for chapter 1? I tried the one for chapter 2 but it didn't work. This landlady stuff just makes me crazy.
Click on the patch on the op and then click here: Untitled.jpg

This will be for all Ren'PY games that have separate chapters with different downloads.

Reactions: MoonBox and Hryme

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Things are starting to happen.

MoonBox has warned us that when the levees break it will be VERY fast. Little by little the walls are eroding, soon the point of no return will be here... Will it be 2, 3 or 4 updates from now? I don't know... but it's quite probably before the end of Spring in the North Hemisphere.

So grab your "swimming" gear and let's see what happens.

Peace :)

piechank123

Sep 7, 2022
I like the progression speed of the game. There are annoying characters but it’s ok. I’d be game for new family characters… Grandma’s sister, surviving sister/mom, idk just keep the game flowing.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
and when sex with nana happens the game is done and over and forgotten
I hope Moonbox doesn't think this way.

Don't agree with this mindset some players have where once the protagonist has sex with the last LI to commit, that the game is over and there's no point going on. Hope there's plenty of content after that. Even thinking just in the context of sexual content, there's always lots of potential group sex setups with a harem this big.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I hope Moonbox doesn't think this way.

Don't agree with this mindset some players have where once the protagonist has sex with the last LI to commit, that the game is over and there's no point going on. Hope there's plenty of content after that. Even thinking just in the context of sexual content, there's always lots of potential group sex setups with a harem this big.
Moon's specifically said that ain't the case a few times now. If I remember right Nana getting laid is more like the start of the next part of the game, not the end of it. Nana has a LOT of years of good loving to make up for, both with her passionless marriage and with all the time she's been a widow.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes