Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Awww man, I was right in the middle of reading what has to be the stupidest reasoning for complaining about a game to be changed I have ever heard and it was taken away from me. I was really starting to enjoy it too. Oh well, I'm sure someone else will come along to provide similarly dumb takes on it in the future. Although, these were pretty spectacular. :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It was a rather "interesting" troll.

Besides the obvious stupidity of the arguments, he threatened to sue MB for sexual harassment and discrimination because he didn't have the option to say No to the 7.

I don't know what triggered the purge, but it was a pity that I didn't think to keep SS of it... for educational reasons, obviously.

Peace :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It was a rather "interesting" troll.

Besides the obvious stupidity of the arguments, he threatened to sue MB for sexual harassment and discrimination because he didn't have the option to say No to the 7.

I don't know what triggered the purge, but it was a pity that I didn't think to keep SS of it... for educational reasons, obviously.

Peace :)
Can't believe I missed it..........GH/MB first REAL troll and I'm not here to get in on the action......

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
It was like if you took a massive Karen and mated them with a massive SJW and got rid of any of the proper points they start from...
First time I actually used the ignore function as it literally hurt my brain trying to wrap it around what they were thinking.
The only valid thing they said in what posts I saw was MB was gonna loose people cause they did not like some of the M7, which is a fair point to make but rather moot at the same time for reasons discussed prior.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes