robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
mc goes to Mr. Lee with Shizuka. Molly is there with them. Mr. Lee snarls at Shizuka who hides behind Molly. Molly glares her fangs, and proceeds to rip Mr. Lee to shreads. problem solved. good girl Molly...

Reactions: kcaldw

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
mc goes to Mr. Lee with Shizuka. Molly is there with them. Mr. Lee snarls at Shizuka who hides behind Molly. Molly glares her fangs, and proceeds to rip Mr. Lee to shreads. problem solved. good girl Molly...
Molly is afraid of Ants, and Is not the Beast from Baskerville or Cujo just saying
But what is with Mr Lee I thought that Alison had paid Shizukass debt to them, Now they are ploting to bail Asuka out, do I rember correctly ? And the other Asian girl went to the "Full service Parlor "instead of Shizuka

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes a combined attack from Shizuka and the K9 Molly, and Lee dies due to overdose of cuteness (not really but he is diabetic and that sweetness level kills him) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm. Asami has a secret weapon to use on Mr. Lee. have Mr. Lee put his face between her tits, eat some bananas and suffocate the old prick..man this shit writes itself...

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruffuss and xapican

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking of Shizuka, and getting girls pregnant; anyone else kinda conflicted on getting Shizuka pregnant? Like on one hand I really want to, and I want to get all the girls pregnant, but Shizuka is one of the more naive girls by far. Kat is younger than her, but not as naive and actively wants to get pregnant by us. I don't know, it just feels like Shizuka is the only one whomight not fully realize that sex is what makes girls pregnant and that's especially true with us

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hm. Asami has a secret weapon to use on Mr. Lee. have Mr. Lee put his face between her tits, eat some bananas and suffocate the old prick..man this shit writes itself...
Good idea, but that old fart would die Happy, don't know if I really want that.....(the happy part) maybe better a more clasical aproach tie him naked up to a tree and soak him with honey.............

Reactions: CircaAD

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Speaking of Shizuka, and getting girls pregnant; anyone else kinda conflicted on getting Shizuka pregnant? Like on one hand I really want to, and I want to get all the girls pregnant, but Shizuka is one of the more naive girls by far. Kat is younger than her, but not as naive and actively wants to get pregnant by us. I don't know, it just feels like Shizuka is the only one whomight not fully realize that sex is what makes girls pregnant and that's especially true with us
Nah, while she comes of innocent and not experienced, she clearly has quite kinky side with her, and i doubt she is quite that ignorant, considering if you are on Tanya path, she knows about your pregnant girlfriend.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes