Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Just replayed from the very BEGINNING!! Wow, I forgot how long this game was! It plays just like a movie, and is consistent with the amount of time it takes to reach scenes. I haven't played the update yet, but something tells me this is gonna be a Looong game. Thanks Dev, for all your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
Dec 2, 2020
I guess you never supported it anyway, just needed your 1min of fame here...
Yes! You're right. I'm fishing for likes. That i woke up with slight hangover and i saw update one of the games i supported, don't give me right to express my opinion. Crystal clear. I don't have too much posts and you have a full access to my patreon's and ss account so you know better!

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
What's in this update? Can someone sum it if possible?

**: I meant which characters gets new content ‍♀‍♀ Don't be dense

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
Of course you have the right. So do I with my doubts you ever supported the game. Because this game always was a "fuckfest", the gameplay never changed since the first version. Or did you supported a game where you actually did not like the gameplay? That's even more funny to me...
You forgot to quote the "mindless" fuckfest from my post, which is quite important. Zero character development and pointless each day patterns and conversations are not my cup of tea any longer.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Given up on playing this sh*t. Compressed version->gallery unlocker->Shift+Del after 4 min. Repeat for max next 3 updates. A mindless fuckfest. So glad I stopped support this.
"Chocolate por la noticia ! ":LOL:/ Chocolate for the news :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sure there are more happy that you quit, Goodbye !:giggle:

Wooow great update ! you outdid yourself with this fantastic "fuckfest parody" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Kudos ! Moonbox ! big thankx
loved the reverse pile diver as we fucked little granny ! one down one to go ! Shizuka is becoming more balanced loved the content with her and asami !
can't wait for the next update !

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes