Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Welp, I officially finished the compliments MoonBox !!!
Once again a very good update, from the incredibly funny and sexy scene with Minnie and Liz ( which was perfectly paced with the humour and the sexy time) to the erotic and very well planned scene with Josianne ( and a plus for keeping the awkwardness away, it wasn't easy yet you nailed it perfectly imho).:love:
Asami and Shizuka are a killer combination of sweetness and adorableness, I was melting and what to say about Jasmine? I think you choose the right route with her can't wait to see how everything will go with her.
Thank you! :giggle: :giggle:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So eventually we'll buy a mansion and have all LIs whose path we're on move in, right? There are some LIs who are probably very mad because we've neglected them for over a month, that's why it's not a good idea to only have 1 or 2 LIs per day, but unless he remakes the game, there is no way back now, MB should have thought about this beforehand.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So eventually we'll buy a mansion and have all LIs whose path we're on move in, right? There are some LIs who are probably very mad because we've neglected them for over a month, that's why it's not a good idea to only have 1 or 2 LIs per day, but unless he remakes the game, there is no way back now, MB should have thought about this beforehand.
Unfortunately no, only the core seven girls who make up the family will ever live with us.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: S1nsational you had it coming my friend, after I got mauled by lovestruck weirdos in the other thread because you called one of the LI?'s "Sexy Ninja" and I was so naive to quote you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Unfortunately no, only the core seven girls who make up the family will ever live with us.
Yeah, that's very unfortunate, the point about the neglect of the girls because of the very limited amount of LI you visit per day is the bigger point of my post anyway though, although it's also weird that they don't contact the MC either, most of them do have his number, right? And If they don't, they all know someone who does.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, that's very unfortunate, the point about the neglect of the girls because of the very limited amount of LI you visit per day is the bigger point of my post anyway though, although it's also weird that they don't contact the MC either, most of them do have his number, right? And If they don't, they all know someone who does.
Well, a lot of the girls know it's a casual relationship. The problem I have is ignoring the girls who know we're in a casual relationship with them, there are others we're treating like actual girlfriends or "wives". Those girlfriends and wives deserve better and more than what we're giving them.

Like were it not for the whole NTR issue, the girls we're purely or mostly casual with I feel should be free to see and hook up with other people. Them being a lot less to us than we are to them feels really dickish.

The relationship dynamics for a lot of the "relationships" just feel very off

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
short update was short

but it had Liz, the french lady whose name i can't spell and jasmine, so around not to short

Still waiting for Amy to come home and cum permanently then a aunt threesome, alas it'll be a long wait

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well, a lot of the girls know it's a casual relationship. The problem I have is ignoring the girls who know we're in a casual relationship with them, there are others we're treating like actual girlfriends or "wives". Those girlfriends and wives deserve better and more than what we're giving them.

Like were it not for the whole NTR issue, the girls we're purely or mostly casual with I feel should be free to see and hook up with other people. Them being a lot less to us than we are to them feels really dickish.

The relationship dynamics for a lot of the "relationships" just feel very off
I wholeheartedly agree (except with the point that they should be free to hook up with others), we barely see or hear from the 2 women who are carrying our kids (Karen does as well, should I count her too?), but the ones who we're actually in serious relationships with don't contact the MC either, I do wonder who the next one will be who will enter the serious relationship group though (outside of family members), is it the plan to have every LI who's path you follow have the chance to enter it, or is it only a select few, which would make you wonder why Betty was chosen as one above anyone else, although she hasn't been seen or heard from in a month either.

Will the cult eventually find the MC? 2 of them are carrying the MC's children after all, and the cop lady wants to as well.

And last but not least, will we be able to get every LI pregnant at some point (even the grannies and the ones with fertility issues, because we have super sperm)?

Reactions: S1nsational
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes