HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If I had to guess, he means he doesn't generally like cucking others but Moonbox has a talent for portraying absolute loser men who deserve to be cucked to hell and beyond.

Which, personally, is another reason why I love this game so much. Content around cucking losers who can't even treat their perfect godesses right is exactly up my alley.
I agree on the cucking definitely but where has there been even an insinuation of NTR?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I agree on the cucking definitely but where has there been even an insinuation of NTR?
The MC cucking others is, technically, also NTR. It's a little confusing but roughly the MC getting cucked is Netorare and the MC doing the cucking is Netori, both of which technically fall under NTR, although not everyone agrees with this definition. Some people don't like any cheating whatsoever no matter who does it, some people only enjoy it one way or the other.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pffff..... that´s childs play compared to the mess the O´reilly´s left behind :whistle::coffee:

speaking of which.... I rly miss those firecrackers. And Mila deserves some love aswell :love: But glad we got to see Zelda again :) Hope some of the "side chicks" are going to move into the main cast section at some point. Some of them are just way too precious :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"Let's keep to the topic of Grandmas and blowjobs, please"​
I don't know if i laugh or nut at this....maybe both, too bad that i cannot give you more than one reaction...:whistle:
Also how dare you to forget about our amazing aunt's...cousin...friends...girlfriends...well basically every girl from the game...

Last edited:

Okre.

Feb 5, 2022
Sure. Not sure why you would want to, as its not a proper sequel but a line-in-the-sand at the 5gig mark for ease of downloading. You can either miss-out on the content from part 1 or just answer some questions as if you had played it.
I've already played part 1 but deleted the game some time ago. I don't want to replay the whole part just for latest update

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I've already played part 1 but deleted the game some time ago. I don't want to replay the whole part just for latest update
You left out the verb, so it was implied that the verb was carrying-over. " Can I play part 2 without [playing] part 1?

How was I supposed to decipher, " Can I play part 2 without [having] part 1 [physically on my PC anymore]?"

I am good with reading comprehension, but now you're just messing with me ;) hehehe

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
when can I see sex with nana?
About halfway through the game (per Moonbox), so since we are on release .28 it would possibly be release .50. Which is roughly 11 months from now, of course the numbering may not mean it will go to release 1.00 in which case it could be earlier or later than that. (a guess based on numbering of releases)

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There's no sex with nana yet and when will be?
When? Hmmm... Well, this may seem obvious, but... EXACTLY the moment it happens.

If you want us to tell you a date, I'm sorry that detail is classified and only available to the most frequent posters in the thread. Yes, I know that is a bummer, but, you know how it is, we have to get some reward for all this typing...

Anything else I can (not) help you with? No? OK, have a nice time here, and, keep posting...

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes