Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I miss The Expanse........
Inspired by the Expanse, my interplanetary stories will take place in a similar universe. No protomolecule--Humankind will get to the stars in a different manner. Dirty Snowball is about an ice hauler that takes a detour to a pristine comet heading in-system for the first time. One of my challenges has been create aesthetically pleasing Belters. Building ships for drive gravity has been a challenge as well--most assets are built horizontally with artificial gravity. I'm doing a shorter contemporary kink story right now, than back to DS.

Oh, and I heard that Amazon is in the midst of negotiations for the next books in the series.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Are their any scenes with the 'Nana'? Not really a fan of GILF but if he lets us skip all the non-family stuff and she doesn't have any content yet this seems like it could be fun.
All family members are unavoidable.

Patient Nana last Boss story nana just Npc who always make MC being warm and beloved
Nana won't be the last to fall........

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I would say Polly is more so punk than goth, but I get what you're saying, and I agree Polly is amazing. :)
Goth is more moody and poetic instead of angry and violent. Polly's interactions are the typical Goth "frown and eyeroll" when annoyed, over a punk's "spit and middle finger" response. Also fits the classic Goth trope of "I'm doing all this to get back at daddy."

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Goth is more moody and poetic instead of angry and violent. Polly's interactions are the typical Goth "frown and eyeroll" when annoyed, over a punk's "spit and middle finger" response. Also fits the classic Goth trope of "I'm doing all this to get back at daddy."
Yeah, I can see that, but If I recall she's also given the middle finger, so she might be a bit of both tbh :ROFLMAO: But yeah definitely some of her attitude fits in with the goth lifestyle.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don't think it would be wise to Free Molly. That means she would be outside where Larry is and we wouldn't want him anywhere near her. That would be animal cruelty. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ;)
Oh there is no danger, last thing I heard is that he got a job as shepherd and he met "sheep Dolly's" husband :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and kcaldw
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes