ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i understand what you mean ,forme is easy there are games like i cant disangage from being inserted and others that i dont mind, this is one of the late's not bcs i dont like it is bcs i cant feel the conection with sterling at all....is or you are a simp and the ntr keep you cuked or you are a alpha and the ntr doesnt matter.....is strange ...bcs models and females are one of the best in the froum for me but ....like i say before nice kink you have

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
No brother, I wasn't feeling inspired to choose a name, the default one didn't sound bad so I remember thinking "Fuck it, why not..." and pressed Enter.

If you want to know, I usually go for 2 letter names. Why? Fuck if I know...

Peace :D
I dont find using the default name creepy at all, i usually dont since its almost always a super common name.

If i have the option to rename the MC i always use my own name.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You know damn well there isn't, why you gotta give people hope :ROFLMAO:
I didn't wanna spoil anything? (yes i know, i could have just NOT responded but where's the fun in that......)

It's not EXACTLY hope he gives... It's something that makes people grind their teeth... but we allow it, he's such a Nice and Happy person. ::cough, cough::

::Whistles to the side::

Peace :D
Pissant.......

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Just wanted to give a little update, for those of you that read my (long) post on page 715, where I mentioned I had a big thing to do, which would mean a significant change in my life, when that task had been done. Well, even though it took me almost two weeks to actually do it, because I knew the change it would bring, and it was tough to sit down and actually "do the job", as I knew the consequences to that. I just wanted to say that now, "It is done", but for this month (May), and the next two, I'm still good, thanks to my ISP doing me a solid favour, as mentioned in that previous post. But as that "task" now is done, I'm also on a countdown of sorts, as it really is an open question how things will go, after those three months are up. Not looking for anything from anyone reading this, just wanted the F95 community to know, that despite that being one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do in my life, it's done, and all that remains now, is for time to reveal how everything will play out. Thanks for reading this, and a special thanks to those who showed their support on page 715 / to my post. Best regards, from Tico.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes