Tstemen732

Mar 23, 2022
I really liked this game for most of its production, but I've gotten bored with the non-existent plotline, overly-cliche conflicts, and the overall cheesiness of it. I think it's a fair reaction. I'd think the dev would want to know he is losing some of his audience.
I am not necessarily going to disagree with you, but he updates quicker than a lot of other developers. I guess that's why I tend to give him a pass when its not so good.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I really liked this game for most of its production, but I've gotten bored with the non-existent plotline, overly-cliche conflicts, and the overall cheesiness of it. I think it's a fair reaction. I'd think the dev would want to know he is losing some of his audience. The sex scenes don't do anything for me anymore, especially with the lack of animations.
You serious? All of what you complained has never changed, started with day 1 of the game. So for me that actually means you disliked the game from the beginning...

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Grandma's House [v0.31] [Moonbox] High Quality Compressed

Download (1,22gb) - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the compression bro but some of us really doesn't want high quality we can work with mid quality as well
could you consider making mid quality as well? i think it's gonna take much less time too

Reactions: HaLls86

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Damn, this update was awesome, i love to see multiple characters in the update and have a good time with all them, also i can be complete wrong but this update was a lot bigger than the normal ones, i can say that i loved every moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and Sanne68

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Where can i find the V0.28>V0.29 update patch? Thanks!
Don't know if you still need it...

All update patches can be found on MoonBox's SubscribeStar page after they go public, just scroll down... The link is in the Front page.

Peace :)

Reactions: Alexbt

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
MoonBox Just thought I would ask a serious question instead of simply spamming. It may have been answered elsewhere but I woke up recently and trawling through 700 pages doesn't sound fun! So forgive me if it has been asked and answered.

How many chapters/seasons, in your projections, are slated for this game? Or do you take it season by season? Basically, is there an end narrative on this or is it something you'd just be continuing until you reach a logical conclusion point - When ever that may be?

Also have to be on my best behaviour now as I have an infraction point (which I wear with pride). So, be gentle!

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
MoonBox
I guess I'll leave you off the hook now and won't bother you with the terrible first visit MC had with Mila. The recent visit made up for former not fulfilled promises so I consider the moral debt been paid. :LOL:

In general awesome two updates!

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes