Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Either way is terrible; but are we going to jail because we're horny, or is the jail we're going to horny?
Then is it Schrödinger's horny or Schrödinger's jail?
Both, since it's derived from Schrodinger it should be treated as a quantum superposition. Depending on the circumstances of how you measure it it'll be either be a jail for the horny, or a jail of the horny.
Reducing it down to classical mechanics for an easier explanation because it's a jail where all the horny people go, and none of the not horny people go, it fulfills its function as both a jail for horny people, and a horny jail. In classical physics terms it's Schrodinger's horny jail.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Both, since it's derived from Schrodinger it should be treated as a quantum superposition. Depending on the circumstances of how you measure it it'll be either be a jail for the horny, or a jail of the horny.
Or neither, all at the same time.
All depends how the wavefunction collapses & you won't know until you open the box go to the jail.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueBasil

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Or neither, all at the same time.
All depends how the wavefunction collapses & you won't know until you open the box go to the jail.
That's why I'm just sticking with my classical physics explanation, next thing we know we've got some spooky creampies at a distance and prisoner a ends up pregnant because prisoner b got creampied.
There's also a fourth possibility nobody including myself considered so far where the guards are actually the horny ones and they're there to corrupt and seduce the puritanical inmates, its a prison where you go to get turned horny. It's not a horny prison, it's a horny gulag.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's why I'm just sticking with my classical physics explanation, next thing we know we've got some spooky creampies at a distance and prisoner a ends up pregnant because prisoner b got creampied.
There's also a fourth possibility nobody including myself considered so far where the guards are actually the horny ones and they're there to corrupt and seduce the puritanical inmates, its a prison where you go to get turned horny. It's not a horny prison, it's a horny gulag.
It's funny, how Schrodinger was showing the absurdity of the Copenhagen interpretation of observer's paradox & refuting quantum mechanics, yet people now view it (the thought experiment) as an actual science.

3.80 star(s) 293 Votes