Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Crazy thing is i cant understand how people like coffee so much.. I dont even drink it since i cant stand the flavor.
I rather drown drinking water lol
I have two Colleagues who drink coffee as if it was water the whole day from morning until evening but you can't get them to drink more than a glass of water a day so yeah there's some pretty weird people here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Reniere

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have two Colleagues who drink coffee as if it was water the whole day from morning until evening but you can't get them to drink more than a glass of water a day so yeah there's some pretty weird people here :ROFLMAO:
This is how I drink coffee...

11458596-caneca-de-cafe-e-um-copo-de-agua-em-uma-mesa-foto.jpg

... several times a day.

Peace :D

P.S.: If you don't know, you drink half the water before, drink half the coffee, the rest of the water, the rest of the coffee. Don't ask me why, do it.

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Technically they are drinking water when you think what goes into making coffee. ;)

Reactions: keefer43

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This is how I drink coffee...

View attachment 3014025

... several times a day.

Peace :D

P.S.: If you don't know, you drink half the water before, drink half the coffee, the rest of the water, the rest of the coffee. Don't ask me why, do it.
I know those "small" cups of coffees and yes you have to drink water with it and no I don't ask why you have to, I'm the one that has to say that to my friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but i meant more like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically they are drinking water when you think what goes into making coffee. ;)
Yeah but it's not pure water;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know those "small" cups of coffees and yes you have to drink water with it and no I don't ask why you have to, I'm the one that has to say that to my friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but i meant more like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah but it's not pure water;)
nescafe'? REALLY?......troglodyte..........

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FatGiant
3.80 star(s) 295 Votes