Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
If so many people don't like the game, why do they even bother posting? Go spend your time yanking it in a Mall photo booth or something rather than criticizing someone's work. Its expensive and time consuming to make these renders. If you think you can make a better VN, then go for it, otherwise, shut your yaps.
:sleep:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
woow orgasmic, Update loved every minute of it MoonBox standing ovations ! and you are really a great friend of Pets, you found "Kitty" a loving adoptive family :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
now I'm off to clean the Monitor....keyborard...desk....wall...rug... and ceiling.....:unsure: altough wall and ceiling are white and they needed a paint anyway....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not hating on or shaming Betty, big girls need love too, but not sure OSHA would have approved of her on that creeper with the MC and what the hell kinda metal or fiberglass is her hood made from? A normal hood these days would dent or crack under the weight of a skinny gal. I don't care about no sex with Nana yet but I demand accurate physics. ;)

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes