xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Would gladly do that if German Steam wasn't such an Idiot that I get this Message
"When processing your request an error has occurred:

This product is currently not available in your country."
when I click that Link:cry::(
I get the Bavarian version of that text ! "Nix gibt's, kriagst ned in deinen Land." ( see quote) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
on a serious note use Opera it has a build in VPN

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm giving you back all my quote of reactions for the time I was absent Founder, don't worry you will never walk alone. ;) (y)
PS. Also done. :love: :love:
Hey haven't seen you in a while, everything ok?
I get the Bavarian version of that text ! "Nix gibt's, kriagst ned in deinen Land." ( see quote) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
on a serious note use Opera it has a build in VPN
I'll have to download Opera first then.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey haven't seen you in a while, everything ok?

I'll have to download Opera first then.
Yeah, it was a very bad time for me and I had to stay away from the various thread, but I'm slowly coming back thank you.
Of course I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun don't take it seriously about the FARL meme posts I'm making, it's nothing more that that. :)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, it was a very bad time for me and I had to stay away from the various thread, but I'm slowly coming back thank you.
Of course I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun don't take it seriously about the FARL meme posts I'm making, it's nothing more that that. :)
I know about the FARL Jokes, we have Elhemeer here who makes enough such posts :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.80 star(s) 295 Votes