QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Word of advice for your changelogs: no one gives 2 shits about how many lines or renders you got. When you have a lot of characters in a single game your changelog should reflect which characters the update has content for.
Yes and no. I don't really care about the lines of coding or dialogue but the render count is nice, imo, as it gives an indication of update size. If it's 83 new renders, i won't bother downloading. However, if it's 1200 new renders, i know i'm in for a treat.
As for the rest, i fully agree. Knowing what characters/paths are included in the update, would be much appreciated.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
i don't understand what needs to be installed to continue the new versions?
If you are going from version 1 to version 2, the version 1 would have created a save file. DO NOT load it, just click continue. The same goes for version 2 to version 3.

Or if you do not wish to play from the start, download version 3 and then get the version 3 save from the OP.

Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes and no. I don't really care about the lines of coding or dialogue but the render count is nice, imo, as it gives an indication of update size. If it's 83 new renders, i won't bother downloading. However, if it's 1200 new renders, i know i'm in for a treat.
As for the rest, i fully agree. Knowing what characters/paths are included in the update, would be much appreciated.
Moon posts "teasers" in here every two weeks, which is always a good indication of at least some of the girls showing up in the next update. I suspect render count is within a similar range each update (maybe 200-400, but I've never counted, so don't take that number to actually mean anything)

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Look Great Game. Just I had One Question.
Sex Scenes In This Game Are Animated? Or Not?
And How Are These Scenes?

Sep 13, 2020
First ever trackback error I have encountered in this game in a long while. I guess I accidentally typed number 5 in unren by accident. I'll probably reinstall and try again MoonBox

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The update was amazing, as self-proclaimed #1 Liz fan, that update left me on cloud nine. Considering where the update left off, plus the previews, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update as well.

Also Tanya and Anne time has been really wholesome, albeit a bit gassy. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 294 Votes