May 5, 2022
My comment was more about the fact that any kids of Ophelia would have Piggy as a sister. With how that woman acts, the kid would develop ulcers rather quickly upon exposure to her.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

dpx79

Mar 26, 2024
Whatever happened to shawna the girl from the intro?. Also agree that abby and kay from college days should appear in the story as main interests and i'm still hoping it will happen. Also would love to see what happened after brandi sold the car. Will the husband come after you for what happened with his wife and taking his car.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Whatever happened to shawna the girl from the intro?. Also agree that abby and kay from college days should appear in the story as main interests and i'm still hoping it will happen. Also would love to see what happened after brandi sold the car. Will the husband come after you for what happened with his wife and taking his car.
Like it was said many times, Shawna will return for one last scene eventually.

She was just an introduction to have an early sex scene.

Also, pretty sure they won't appear but we can always hope.

For Brandi, I'm pretty sure she divorced him. Not sure if he's alone and crying or maybe trying to go to "the sheep Motel". :BootyTime:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For Brandi, we need to ask Jamila to ask her about it. They work together.

Shawna, she really made an impression, uh? Abby and Kay, let's hope MoonBox sees the light...

I don't know if you guys ever considered that, after we do the nasty with Allison, there's a LOT of game to play, MB will have to fill it with something... so keep giving him "good" ideas.

Peace :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
For Brandi, we need to ask Jamila to ask her about it. They work together.

Shawna, she really made an impression, uh? Abby and Kay, let's hope MoonBox sees the light...

I don't know if you guys ever considered that, after we do the nasty with Allison, there's a LOT of game to play, MB will have to fill it with something... so keep giving him "good" ideas.

Peace :p
Pretty sure MoonBox will have no problem to fill all of them tho.:sneaky:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Am I missing something, why are so many of you being weird and harsh over any child Ophelia will have?
acyually that looks like gilf-shaming... shame on you!))) Ophelia is definitely sweet and beautiful notwithstanding her age and her child should be nice. look at the piglet)

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
I just finished part 3, but when I started v0.57, when I try to load on the last saved scene, it goes to an error screen (" An exception has occurred..."). Is there something I need to do to get it to work properly? The same error screen appears when I try to click on the "relationships" screen faces as well.

Last edited:

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
I just finished part 3, but when I started v0.57, when I try to load on the last saved scene, it goes to an error screen (" An exception has occurred..."). Is there something I need to do to get it to work properly? The same error screen appears when I try to click on the "relationships" screen faces as well.
So I managed to get Part 4 started by using the continue feature. However, it starts with the MC with the twins, two characters I've never seen before. When Part 3 ended, he was with Nana, Liz, and Cat. I assume the reason for the error (of which this game has a lot of) is because the Save location was wrong. I also noticed only page 4 of the Gallery worked for part 3.

I have to ask again, did I do something wrong in setting up the new parts? I looked back in the thread, but couldn't find any mention of this problem. I'm playing on the PC, in case that's part of the reason for this.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Quick question what version does par 3 end with? .53? I am clearing out my computer and need to figure out which ones not to delete.

3.80 star(s) 293 Votes