PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Sorry to say, but I think the whole story with that moslima is dumb. She wears that dumb clothing, because it's so other man don't see her or desire her. Then she sleeps with it, no they don't sleep with, and they won't fuck around with being married. Else what is the use of that religious item ?

But then I never understood those moslima's with headscarf, and nude below. But that's just my opinion...

And there I am every f*cking update hoping for sex with that beautiful neighbor, that seems to be the only one he doesn't fuck next to his grandma...

What a game...

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Yeah... But why would you wear shoes at home, bro? I mean, what? That's just weird to me!

-Mal
I've seen some People use them as Slippers instead of going out with them, I personally don't wear Crocs in or outside but those People exist.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Ah! Thank you! For some reason I thought he got confused and was talking about when the MC suggested for Amy to be Polly's pseudo-mom.
I can understand why since they were never seen has mother and father figures by the MC.

At least we know she has a huge.... hmmm... a lot of love to give, I mean.:oops:

3.80 star(s) 293 Votes