Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Guys did you have some issues with the game? It's the first time that, during the playthorugh, I had some exception screenshots.
I clicked ignore and the game continued, but it get annoying since there were a good amount of them.
Since I missed some updates I decided to download the full 0.61 version, I don't use any mod on it ( and never did so my saves should be ok) so it's not due to that, at least I think, but I wanted to ask.
I use the Mac version, but as I said until now I played it without a problem, so I wanted to know if any of you have faced the same issue. :)

If not I will try to redownload and make a fresh unzip, but I was just curious about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Guys did you have some issues with the game? It's the first time that, during the playthorugh, I had some exception screenshots.
I clicked ignore and the game continued, but it get annoying since there were a good amount of them.
Since I missed some updates I decided to download the full 0.61 version, I don't use any mod on it ( and never did so my saves should be ok) so it's not due to that, at least I think, but I wanted to ask.
I use the Mac version, but as I said until now I played it without a problem, so I wanted to know if any of you have faced the same issue. :)

If not I will try to redownload and make a fresh unzip, but I was just curious about it.
Missing images? That's usually because of a missed update but since you downloaded the full version I'd try to redownload.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

I don't use the Mac version but maybe your Download got corrupeted. I'd try downloading the full version again.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021

As HornyyPussy said, try redownloading. I don't think any of us QC guys have access to a Mac, so it's usually not tested.

Reactions: Dylan741

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
All I've learned from this thread is that we're all hilariously out of date with our hockey players, even the guy I mentioned was from a decade ago... The rest of you are marvels of modern medicine, with your ability to somehow still be shuffling around this mortal coil.
So, are you saying Wayne Gretzky isn't the best anymore??

3.80 star(s) 296 Votes