TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I came here because we are getting close to a public release. I jump in to see if there are any spoilers. What do I see? Hockey and analingus talk.
View attachment 4022194
Is AtM analingus? I've eaten a booty and probably will again... I don't think I'd ever do AtM, not only am I not flexible enough I'm incredibly unaroused by dicks, regardless of where they've been or who they belong to.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Is AtM analingus? I've eaten a booty and probably will again... I don't think I'd ever do AtM, not only am I not flexible enough I'm incredibly unaroused by dicks, regardless of where they've been or who they belong to.
i mean.... usually it´s getting a blowjob after anal. But technically.... french kissing after analingus is kind of the same imho... hmmmm.

Reactions: CircaAD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i mean.... usually it´s getting a blowjob after anal. But technically.... french kissing after analingus is kind of the same imho... hmmmm.
Yeah but I don't know how to French kiss myself, and again I don't think I'd be interested, big goofy weirdos aren't exactly my ideal paramour. And while I don't think I'd be opposed to it if my lady wanted to, I'm not into it enough to request that someone tongue my booty.

Hell the only reason I've ever eaten booty is cause the lady digs it, if it didn't elicit the happy noises or the happy wiggle, I cant say I'd be interested at all... My sexual drive is very pavlovian if the bell doesn't ring I don't drool.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
no they are not the same. It's like saying sex is the same as cunniligus.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
But they say cunniligus is oral sex. Im confused now. So, sex isnt sex?
Going full circle... If I say I'm playing hockey, folks in my neck of the world will always associate that with the sport if Ice Hockey. So to most of us Field Hockey is not Hockey it is Field Hockey.

Similarly to that Oral Sex may be a sex act but it's not SEX, to my mind at least. If someone says they had sex that's PiV for me and I'm never thinking of another scenario without descriptors like oral/anal.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
cunniligus is oral, so is fellatio and analiligisuis. Atm is a seperate category. to me it is a third category. Not oral it is nor sex it is somewhere between.
But its exacty oral, right after anal. Not only cunniligus but also blow job is oral sex.
Going full circle... If I say I'm playing hockey, folks in my neck of the world will always associate that with the sport if Ice Hockey. So to most of us Field Hockey is not Hockey it is Field Hockey.

Similarly to that Oral Sex may be a sex act but it's not SEX, to my mind at least. If someone says they had sex that's PiV for me and I'm never thinking of another scenario without descriptors like oral/anal.
This brings me to a question I've been asking myself since I was a teenager. If a virgin boy has anal sex with a girl, is he still a virgin? Is there a premise on which it is judged?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
But its exacty oral, right after anal. Not only cunniligus but also blow job is oral sex.

This brings me to a question I've been asking myself since I was a teenager. If a virgin boy has anal sex with a girl, is he still a virgin? Is there a premise on which it is judged?
I'd say in my mind the process of "life making" or simulating life making is the essential component of virginity loss. Otherwise if we're saying anal counts for a dude, then it's like what orifices do or don't count etc etc... I realize there's even flaws in my methodology though as lesbian/gay folks would never lose their virginities unless they dabbled before coming to terms...

So maybe the act of the primary form of coitus for your sexuality = loss of virginity?

But then bi people are twice as susceptible to virginity loss? Poor bi folks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'd say in my mind the process of "life making" or simulating life making is the essential component of virginity loss. Otherwise if we're saying anal counts for a dude, then it's like what orifices do or don't count etc etc... I realize there's even flaws in my methodology though as lesbian/gay folks would never lose their virginities unless they dabbled before coming to terms...

So maybe the act of the primary form of coitus for your sexuality = loss of virginity?

But then bi people are twice as susceptible to virginity loss? Poor bi folks.
Ok, gay people come to my mind with your first sentence. But you mentioned it.

Also there are hetero people who prefer anal sex its kind of againts your second paragraph...

I've been thinking about this for the better part of my life and we haven't come to a conclusion.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Ok, gay people come to my mind with your first sentence. But you mentioned it.

Also there are hetero people who prefer anal sex its kind of againts your second paragraph...

I've been thinking about this for the better part of my life and we haven't come to a conclusion.
I think it falls mostly into the category of if you think you've lost your virginity then you've lost your virginity, and what anybody else thinks about it is a moot point.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
You know, I keep thinking this "ass to mouth" thing just refers to literally "ass to mouth," like in mouth to mouth. And not just sucking someone off after they have fucked an ass. Man... These terms can be so confusing at times! :ROFLMAO:

-Mal

3.80 star(s) 297 Votes