locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
even though 0.61 is actually chapter 4 then why is it asking for end of chapter 2 while it needs the end of chapter 3
and i do have them save of end of where left off should also work the 1 that they are in the plane towards belgium even that1 i canot load ether crashes renpy or gives me the traceback

and now there isnt any info on how or what you have to do whit savefiles HornyyPussy
i know they need to be dropped in the save folder that's you have to do and in renpy you just load them there is no other explanation for them to be loaded and iff the is post it in the OP of this novel post
Moonbox needs to fix this save thingy she has to a normal version every time i DL a new version off her novel i get this problem every time whit the save i love her Novel that aint the problem but PLZ make the save system normal like My new Family from Killer7
when save the game at the end off his episode you can load it whit no problems in the next episodes

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
even though 0.61 is actually chapter 4 then why is it asking for end of chapter 2 while it needs the end of chapter 3
and i do have them save of end of where left off should also work the 1 that they are in the plane towards belgium even that1 i canot load ether crashes renpy or gives me the traceback

and now there isnt any info on how or what you have to do whit savefiles HornyyPussy
i know they need to be dropped in the save folder that's you have to do and in renpy you just load them there is no other explanation for them to be loaded and iff the is post it in the OP of this novel post
Moonbox needs to fix this save thingy she has to a normal version every time i DL a new version off her novel i get this problem every time whit the save i love her Novel that aint the problem but PLZ make the save system normal like My new Family from Killer7
when save the game at the end off his episode you can load it whit no problems in the next episodes
Hard to fix something that isn't broken. Many, many people have NO problems with their saves so it's hardly broken. You just have to make a save at the end of each part where it says "save here" then import that in to next part. No need for any copying of files.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
whell i do have that problem
i dont know why
Unfortunately neither do we... All we can provide is the steps to the proper process which has worked for everyone up to this point, even people who claimed they were doing it right then latter came back and sheepishly admitted they weren't. So either you've got a heretofore unencountered bug, in which case MB is who you need to talk to... Or you're not following the steps correctly.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i know what the bug is which is lame becausse its the

GrandmasHouse Mod-v0.51WT_KoGa3 is creating that bug seems to me KOga needs to update his Mod
and he did
ok blond action from me i didnt look at the Mod files my bad lol

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
though i love what you have done whit the old Pun Jack of all trades
1726242968393.png

Nana's moms house is the same house as in Almost dead from BadMustard
1726243280691.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
whell i do have that problem
i dont know why
I just tested it, with version 0.53 (end of part 3) and it works fine the save I provided is on the 6 th page 1 save slot, and shows
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
else you did all right with unpacking into the save folder
Edit: just saw that you solved it great ! so forget what I posted above ! enjoy glad you managed it !
abrazo

3.80 star(s) 296 Votes