S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My guess is she probably hated her father for some reasons and started her "all men are filthy, disgusting perverts" phase et kept it all her life until MC arrived.
Perhaps, but that doesn't explain why/how Sophia is so physically affectionate, and her mother Annabelle looked like she'd never even heard of a hug before

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Perhaps, but that doesn't explain why/how Sophia is so physically affectionate, and her mother Annabelle looked like she'd never even heard of a hug before
The way she talked to Ophelia, I guess she hate everyone since then and she is a spoiled brat. Ophelia kinda given up and was spending more time with Sophia who ended more like her grandma than her mom.:unsure:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Update 62 was actually okay from a character standpoint, pretty much just due to Helga. But I hate how many godforsaken naps the MC constantly takes (granted this has annoyed me from the beginning of the game), this dude took at least 3 naps in this update which only even lasts like a day and a half. This dude sleeps like 20 hours a day and somehow still manages to be awake for like 10+ hours a day. The naps shit is literally just a waste of time and generally a lazy excuse for someone to walk in on MC's dick hanging out, which often doesn't even lead to anything substantive happening anyway.

tl;dr: Helga good, naps bad.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Putin my serious hat on for a minute...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is Thomas referring to Liz being a Cuck Queen and trying to get him to impregnate all the ladies in his sphere? Not really sure what he means here or her reaction. This is all setting the table for snack time, i get that... but I think there is a chance I am missinterpreting this.

3.80 star(s) 298 Votes