AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
Happy Halloween to all.

The following render is not suitable for kids and fans.
I'm not responsible for any braindamage and i don't buy any bleach for your eyes.
Watch responsible!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The White skin looks like Latex :unsure:

EDIT: Why the Facepalm reaction "BlackMamba24"? :unsure:

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Happy Halloween to all.

The following render is not suitable for kids and fans.
I'm not responsible for any braindamage and i don't buy any bleach for your eyes.
Watch responsible!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if that's fan art or not, but that's really cool

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
To bad we couldn't get to take Shizuka, Isabella and Kat Trick or Treating this year maybe next year.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To bad we couldn't get to take Shizuka, Isabella and Kat Trick or Treating this year maybe next year.
Taking them to a Halloween party with people their age and or older, hell yea, actually trick or treating? Gods no. That would just be creepy

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Taking them to a Halloween party with people their age and or older, hell yea, actually trick or treating? Gods no. That would just be creepy
You have to remember that Little Shizuka missed out on Trick or Treating so it will be a new experience for her. And we actually might get to see her eyes light up more from all the candy she gets. And you know Nana will just be there saying that "She looks so just darn cute." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: AVNTester

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You have to remember that Little Shizuka missed out on Trick or Treating so it will be a new experience for her. And we actually might get to see her eyes light up more from all the candy she gets. And you know Nana will just be there saying that "She looks so just darn cute." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You have to remember that Shizuka is pretty much Molly in human form. She's scared of everything. Take her trick or treating and we'll be the one knocking and saying "Trick or Treat!" while Shizuka hides behind us. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You have to remember that Sizuka is pretty much Molly in human form. She's scared of everything. Take her trick or treating and we'll be the one knocking and saying "Trick or Treat!" while Shizuka hides behind us. :ROFLMAO:
That's why we take Kat and Isabella with her that way she has backup to carry all the candy the MC is going to get her by having sex with all the ladies in the neighborhood. He is after all a giant man whore. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 300 Votes