2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey MoonBox,

here I am (again)...
I must thank you again for your really REALLY fantastic game, that I'm starting ( feeling like again for the twentieth - ish time) from the beginning and I must say, I've had seeing things, that I'm rushing through (my bad) at times.
This game is - as for of many others - the most I'm enjoying at so far!!! I've got got the most of excitited; laughbable - and what's the most of it - enjoyable game to play, since I was on on this site!
Yes:
there where some (I know: I'm greedy) great games here, but nothing compares to your game - I mean It!!!
Keep up this wonderful script - no matters, what others want to amplified to you: you are on the right track!

love, respect & best regards,

MoshPit from Southern Saxony, Germany

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey MoonBox,

here I am (again)...
I must thank you again for your really REALLY fantastic game, that I'm starting ( feeling like again for the twentieth - ish time) from the beginning and I must say, I've had seeing things, that I'm rushing through (my bad) at times.
This game is - as for of many others - the most I'm ejoying at so far!!! I've got got the most of excitited; laughbable - and what's the most of it - enjoyable game to play, since I was on on this site!
Yes:
there where some (I know: I'm greedy) great games here, but nothing compares to your game - I mean It!!!
Keep up this wonderful script - no matters, what others want to amplified to you: you are on the right track!

love, respect & best regards,

MoshPit from Southern Saxony, Germany
Greetings an all "Sächsy" gamers ;)

Reactions: 2MoshPit and kcaldw

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Okay my computer hd die so I'm loading part 1 and 2 to play again when I get to the end of part 2 do I load part 3 or do I have to load the patche 0.41-0,42 first. Thank you for the reply Love the Game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay my computer hd die so I'm loading part 1 and 2 to play again when I get to the end of part 2 do I load part 3 or do I have to load the patche 0.41-0,42 first. Thank you for the reply Love the Game
No just save right when, you are asked at the end of part 2 remeber right there no forward scrolling nor backward rolling

3.80 star(s) 299 Votes