Feb 2, 2024
This is the only game I've ever played where no mod is required.
It's not like certain points are required to see certain scenes.
Points like love points, corruption points, stamina, etc.
I think it's great the way it is.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
This is the only game I've ever played where no mod is required.
It's not like certain points are required to see certain scenes.
Points like love points, corruption points, stamina, etc.
I think it's great the way it is.
And this is one of those games that makes you just relax from all the plot and dramatic games... Just go into Grandma's House and feel cozy

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The ship for that topic to be entertaining sailed a LONG time ago though......
I know, but it's what we all want so? If you guys think that ship sailed long time ago, that just means you gave up hope? Or you're trusting the dev to actually do it some time?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's pretty much high time for this dev to stop cucking his fans!
quick af edit: coming from a cuck, should tell you something, no?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know, but it's what we all want so? If you guys think that ship sailed long time ago, that just means you gave up hope? Or you're trusting the dev to actually do it some time?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's pretty much high time for this dev to stop cucking his fans!
quick af edit: coming from a cuck, should tell you something, no?
Since I have no problem waiting for something good I disagree with you about the premise.

And of course I trust that will happen, why wouldn't it? MB has said many times what the plan for Nana is and we're not there yet.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
This is not on the level of the Tour Eiffel by the beach (or not quite) but - home-made chips (fries, frites, call em what you like) do not go in the oven. Not in Belgium, not anywhere. I mean, come on. :eek:

Reactions: MGDS

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He has said many, many, MANY fucking times, that Nana will happen at the midway point. Till then, you got nothing fucking coming.
You know that would require that they would ACTUALLY find out for them selves what's up and that's just not happening apparently.....to much work I guess, just easier to go straight to complaining.

3.80 star(s) 300 Votes