txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Played this game a year back. Liked it. Now, every update, I click and see "No sex with Nana yet" and pledge to wait until there is.
That's a really great and important news!!!

Thanks for letting us know!

We were really anxious to see if WalterJazz would be playing or not, now that we know, we can all resume with our lives. Thank the Goddess of tits!

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
daaamn seen alot of bad reviews, well i see the point in some, sure it's not the greatest writing, not the greatest story, don't have highly impactful decisions to make etc, not the greatest cg but it is decent, and character models do look nice, well having no animations is not a problem though it's not a deal breaker and me personally i prefer this over janky animations.

but u have to see it in this perspective this is not a game we r playing from start to finish this is like a episodic sitcom that we read like twice a month (update frequency) where we follow the characters in the next episode of the storyline of this lighthearted VN, while enjoying cute moments between characters, great romantic dynamic and gestures, spreading love and caring, it might be a little cliche and boring sometimes but it's just a simple relaxed activity to relax and enjoy.

so yah is it the best VN there is ? No, but still decent and enjoyable

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
daaamn seen alot of bad reviews, well i see the point in some, sure it's not the greatest writing, not the greatest story, don't have highly impactful decisions to make etc, not the greatest cg but it is decent, and character models do look nice, well having no animations is not a problem though it's not a deal breaker and me personally i prefer this over janky animations.

but u have to see it in this perspective this is not a game we r playing from start to finish this is like a episodic sitcom that we read like twice a month (update frequency) where we follow the characters in the next episode of the storyline of this lighthearted VN, while enjoying cute moments between characters, great romantic dynamic and gestures, spreading love and caring, it might be a little cliche and boring sometimes but it's just a simple relaxed activity to relax and enjoy.

so yah is it the best VN there is ? No, but still decent and enjoyable
Unfortunately, not everyone understands this, they have only complaints in their heads such as "Sex Nana" or "dumbass story".

But in fact, this is a game about a harem sitcom that describes the entire harem VN, but Grandma's House can do everything and get all the women! It's like a story for relaxation,without tension and drama

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Missed an Update maybe? Did you jump from 0.61 to 0.63? I'd try a full download once.
I open the update patches individually and I do not keep adding them to a shared folder, like a proper "update." That might be my problem. I hadnt thought of that. Appreciate the help. thank you.

[edit: wtf just happened... ]

3.80 star(s) 299 Votes