Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
There's gonna be a whole lot of disappointed players next week :HideThePain:
That's true every week, but there's a caveat.
Nothing says those players will be disappointed with anything in this VN. :sneaky:
Could be a bunch of players who are dissatisfied with the Starfield update, and those same players could be very satisfied readers of Grandma's House. ;)

Through all four parts, and chapter after chapter, I haven't been disappointed yet, and don't expect I will be.
MoonBox you've made a great story, I love the humor, the diversity of characters, and how touching yet still kinky all the relationships are. The anticipation of what may come with Nana and Amy is something to look forward to, not something to be disheartened if it doesn't occur. Whether it comes two updates from now or a dozen isn't the point. When it happens it happens, and until then we'll enjoy the rest of the story. :D

Reactions: SpatulaPie and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's gonna be a whole lot of disappointed players next week :HideThePain:
I do hope you will not change what happens in next update because of the leak if something did or was supposed to happen. My experience is that changing things that you build up over a while because of opinions of others or leak rarely leads to a better implementation later with some rare exceptions. If this was the time where it made sense to happen, let it happen. Do not force your story away from how was intended to make it a surprise and then have to shoehorn it in later on a moment that feels less natural to you.

If does not happen anyway and was false info, disregard what I said :p Also fully agree with what Dr Mick said above me, besides what is most important to me is that the first moment with Nana makes sense and is nice, not when it is or is a surprise it happens.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guy's your giving that person exactly what he wanted.
Things will occur when MoonBox will see it fitting.

3.80 star(s) 299 Votes