kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I have two Colleagues who drink coffee as if it was water the whole day from morning until evening but you can't get them to drink more than a glass of water a day so yeah there's some pretty weird people here :ROFLMAO:
Technically they are drinking water when you think what goes into making coffee. ;)

Reactions: keefer43

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This is how I drink coffee...

View attachment 3014025

... several times a day.

Peace :D

P.S.: If you don't know, you drink half the water before, drink half the coffee, the rest of the water, the rest of the coffee. Don't ask me why, do it.
I know those "small" cups of coffees and yes you have to drink water with it and no I don't ask why you have to, I'm the one that has to say that to my friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but i meant more like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically they are drinking water when you think what goes into making coffee. ;)
Yeah but it's not pure water;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know those "small" cups of coffees and yes you have to drink water with it and no I don't ask why you have to, I'm the one that has to say that to my friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but i meant more like

Yeah but it's not pure water;)
nescafe'? REALLY?......troglodyte..........

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FatGiant

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ok. I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice.

Peace :D
I honestly don't think any of you like the taste of coffee and the boost you get from it is from the ton of cream and sugars you put in it. Drink it properly. Black no sugar.

MoonBox, need more Sophia, Aiko and Paveena stat!

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes