locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nice update Moon even though it whas only a day nice but to be fair yours takes more time for a day
other novels can the day be shorter

Reactions: MoonBox

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Oh wow, that update was really funny!

Also, I'm sure Helga will become a fan favorite for a lot of people. What a woman (yes, she heard that!):sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
good game many women to choose from...but part 4??? you mean season 4 right???
Someone new? No. Kinda. Every time the content reaches around 5Gb, it gets cut and new stuff continues in Part X. It's not seasons, it just cut-down-to-size.

Reactions: CircaAD

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
I demand Grand-Nan to be added to the Relationship Bios page!! she family! another thing...HOLY GGILF! Grand-Nan is spotting a six packs for her age!! :eek: :p. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
And I still hope it will never be changed even if it is completed so People that only check that won't know since they don't seem capable of playing the Game.:rolleyes::cautious:
And even if that ever changed i wont play the game, not my thing...but that don't stops me to see when/if it will ever change

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MalLiz

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Then what? Will sex with Nana happen or not, What's the point of writing "i wont play the game"? You better go out and touch the grass dude, it looks weird of you to wait for the game to change and not play...:FacePalm:
Why? Because it interests me when that ever change im weird.
Whatever man, im out of here.
Wish u a nice day

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes