xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, yes the continuation of the Dutch Mountains is beautifull in Belgium ..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But its true, super nice Landscapes and Beautifull Citys

Reactions: Black Mamba24

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
Is the incest patch for part one not working for anyone else? I did the usual. Download, extract to game folder, and started the game (Yes, I'm just starting this) and it's calling everyone the Patreon friendly "Landlady", etc.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is the incest patch for part one not working for anyone else? I did the usual. Download, extract to game folder, and started the game (Yes, I'm just starting this) and it's calling everyone the Patreon friendly "Landlady", etc.
Are you sure you are using the correct patch? There is one for part 1, one for part2&3 and one for part 4.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Another option to try would be the Koga3 mod, which has the patch integrated in ...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yup. Downloaded Part 1 of the game, and patch one. Extracted to game folder, and no change.
Not to be an ass but if you did it correctly it works. Check that you have the correct versions and copied it to the "game" folder inside the "Grandma's House" folder

Reactions: TigerWolfe

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
One of the things I love about this story is the ridiculousness. I dont want to get into explaining comedy (and lose the magic!), but to paraphrase George Carlin, "its about the exageration."

So, Moonbox gets this. Gravity2 being the best example (it fucking kills me in every update... none you all talk about it. Gravity2 is the way!)

Ok, blah blah blah... one of my favorite running gags in this story:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
One of the things I love about this story is the ridiculousness. I dont want to get into explaining comedy (and lose the magic!), but to paraphrase George Carlin, "its about the exageration."

So, Moonbox gets this. Gravity2 being the best example (it fucking kills me in every update... none you all talk about it. Gravity2 is the way!)

Ok, blah blah blah... one of my favorite running gags in this story:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I was young we had the exact same sponge in the bathtub. I don't know if there is a major difference in using it in the bath or in the shower. But simply as a satellite of the USSR everyone took what was available. There was nothing to choose from.

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes