John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The ship for that topic to be entertaining sailed a LONG time ago though......
I know, but it's what we all want so? If you guys think that ship sailed long time ago, that just means you gave up hope? Or you're trusting the dev to actually do it some time?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's pretty much high time for this dev to stop cucking his fans!
quick af edit: coming from a cuck, should tell you something, no?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know, but it's what we all want so? If you guys think that ship sailed long time ago, that just means you gave up hope? Or you're trusting the dev to actually do it some time?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's pretty much high time for this dev to stop cucking his fans!
quick af edit: coming from a cuck, should tell you something, no?
Since I have no problem waiting for something good I disagree with you about the premise.

And of course I trust that will happen, why wouldn't it? MB has said many times what the plan for Nana is and we're not there yet.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He has said many, many, MANY fucking times, that Nana will happen at the midway point. Till then, you got nothing fucking coming.
You know that would require that they would ACTUALLY find out for them selves what's up and that's just not happening apparently.....to much work I guess, just easier to go straight to complaining.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
I think we should all just start lying when people ask if there's sex with Nana yet. And keeping lying even people called out about it.

If people will only play the game once there's sex with Nana, they deserve to get tricked and lied to
oh, you're so evil... i like you :BootyTime:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Good for me because we will have sex with Nana? I'd say that is good for all that likes this Vn.
Tell me that when it happens
Edit, there is a difference on getting cucked, and cucked and cucked.. Yeah?
Cucked the beta sub who just gets cucked?
Cucked The dude who just are badass and all but get's cucked and he don't care, just a chill dude.
Cucked The dude who complains that his girlfriend is fucking others, yet doesn't break up, yet alpha? yet questionable..

No natter what cuck you are.. Whether you like or not.. Dev/Nana is cucking you. End of story

Edit: I am badass!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 301 Votes