gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Not true. The Norse pantheon has been around since at least 2000 BCE, originating in North Germania and Scandinavia. My ancestors didn't interact with ancient Greece, so the Aesir were not "based" on the Greek myths.

Both Norse and Greek mythology and religions have some connection to a belief system millenia before with the Proto-Indo-European peoples, but the two civilizations didn't have significant contact until the Byzantine Empire, starting in 395 CE. Considering that Ancient Greece fell to the Romans in 146 BCE, and it would be hundreds of years later before the Vikings expanded their exploration and raiding to that area (eventually becoming guards for the Byzantine leaders), the old Norse religion had already been established for centuries at that point.

In any case, Zeus, Mjolnir, or whatever you want to call the MC's D, does fit a theme of being destructive. :sneaky: So pick what works best for you ;)
So what records do we have of the Norse Gods from as far back as 2000 BCE? AFAIK the first written records of Norse mythology don't appear till around 1250 CE.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
For all you regulars here, I just have to ask.
How many times have you started the game over and over?
I feel like starting a new save again. There's plenty of text I have skimmed through, between the numerous saves.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I feel like starting a new save again. There's plenty of text I have skimmed through, between the numerous saves.
I think I have 4 or 5 different games saves right now.

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
I played it exactly twice, the second time not from scratch but to play Part 4 after 0.65 was out. The old saves returned errors but fortunately it was possible to play Part 4 only.

It was worth it :)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Just once, when I was using a laptop but then it died on me. Had to wait 1 and 1/2 years to save up enough for a better desktop, which made me start over on every game I downloaded from F95

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Once.
Went back to the start so I could accept everyone this time around.
The first time I didn't choose three of the LIs, and later regretted it. So I started over and said yes to everyone, mostly. Still struggle a little with one of the choices, but it's a side character and there isn't a lot of interaction. Does affect the dialogue with another character though, which is why I wanted to change it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
From my earlier post's speculation and those that quoted it, it was only an opinion as to when Amy will lose her V-card. I certainly don't do drugs (unless caffeine is a drug then I'm an addict).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With my short term memory problem its like every time I play this I start over just to be able to remember what went on early in the game.
So about 15 times now that I have restarted from the start.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
if i see one more spoiler in this damn thread im gonna make what milton did to tampa look like a waterslide i swear to god

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes